Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've asked this question before, but does anyone have a link to the promo of "Child's Play" anywhere yet, like YouTube, etc? CBS Innertube doesn't seem to be putting on promos anymore, and I really wanna see it! :(

I haven't seen it, sorry. :(

I can't wait for "Child's Play"--only two days! The promo (at least the U.S. one) really highlighted the parts with Danny and what he's going to go through. I think this is going to be a good one! :)

:( That's okay, Top. Guess I'll have to wait until I get to see the full episode. I can't wait either! Methinks this thread will really heat up after Wednesday night... ;)

^^ I have looked everywhere for the promo to Child's Play can't find it :( I am so excited to see Carmine in action its going to be great!

:lol: The promo for Child's Play is definitely out. My parents saw it last night and immediately started giving me the third degree about what Danny was boo hooing over this time.

^ Tell them to zip it. Danny is about the hottest boo hooing guy on the planet. Tears as foreplay? Who knew, but it totally works for me.

This man can do everything... he can cry and still look sexy.
I'm sure the next episode is gonna be great and Carmine will be awsome as always! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back