Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danistheman said:
st - I would like to put some of your stock in my fishy soup.

*ROFL* Considering a vagina with a bad infection can sometimes smell like fish ... 'putting his stock into fishy soup' brings up some rather ... interesting imagery. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gl - Can I please have a hold of your Glock. I promise I won't fire it? Kimmychu

I'm sorry. It is my imperative to pull the trigger many, many times. And hey, even when the bullets run out, the fu- I mean, trigger-pulling must go on! :devil: (Was there something you wanted to add after my nickname there? ;))

^ ^ You girls are so filthy! :devil: :lol: *blushes*

Faylinn said:
Wet and dirty** FTW? :devil:

I don't know anything about that movie so I'm not sure what supposed to be going on, but he looks like he could kill you at any moment. That is not a good picture, it scares me a little! :p

They were taken hostage or something. I can't quite remember now--it's been awhile since I watched it. I do remember though, that he was quite pissed in that scene. He's got the pissed off look for anything down pretty good. :lol:

Danistheman said:
[
st - I would like to put some of your stock in my fishy soup.
d - He can dock his boat in my harbour.
gl - Can I please have a hold of your Glock. I promise I won't fire it? Kimmychu

LMAO!!! Absolutely priceless :lol: :lol:

"My oh my Carmine, your cl-ock's a bit slow. Shall I twiddle with the mechanism to get it running properly again???"

lookaboomerang said:
They were taken hostage or something. I can't quite remember now--it's been awhile since I watched it. I do remember though, that he was quite pissed in that scene. He's got the pissed off look for anything down pretty good. :lol:

The movie was "In Enemy Hands" and it was really a pretty good movie. It's the same one where we get the naked butt shot of him in the flip flops.

Khanada said:
The movie was "In Enemy Hands" and it was really a pretty good movie. It's the same one where we get the naked butt shot of him in the flip flops.

Hmmm. Isn't that the same photo with the William H. Macy butt-shot??? Much though I love him as an actor I'm really not that keen on seeing the man nekkid :lol:

theres no better way to get over your ex than to look at that bum picture and realise that yeh there are great men out there.

God this thread is getting dirty. i love it. :devil:

yeah, the dirtier the better :devil:

does anyone saw the episode of 'the guardian' where carmine plays a little role?

I hate to get away from the dirty, but I have a cute little thing to share for those who haven't seen it yet. Head on over to carminegiovinazzo.com for the This Week in Baseball clip that aired a few months ago. Yes, carminegiovinazzo.com. I couldn't believe it myself, but it's there.

It's cute and he appears totally normal in it. No rapid blinking, crazy hand movements, stuttering or anything thing else that suggests he may have a mild form of Tourettes as I once suspected. :lol:

^^ I agree, he is totally adorable in that clip and looks as hot as hell. I don't suppose there are any screencaps of this lurking around anywhere are there?? :p

I don't know. It's only been pretty recently that it was put up. You're probably gonna have to wait a few days for more of the fan sites to get ahold of it to get caps.

lookaboomerang said:
I hate to get away from the dirty, but I have a cute little thing to share for those who haven't seen it yet. Head on over to carminegiovinazzo.com for the This Week in Baseball clip that aired a few months ago. Yes, carminegiovinazzo.com. I couldn't believe it myself, but it's there.

It's cute and he appears totally normal in it. No rapid blinking, crazy hand movements, stuttering or anything thing else that suggests he may have a mild form of Tourettes as I once suspected. :lol:

ThankYouThankYouThankYou!!!! I've been looking on the TWIB website since the damn episode aired looking for them to put up the video of the show. The damn people have put up every show since April through last week, but skipped the June 2 episode!!! :mad: :mad: I actually e-mailed them twice about the oversight and all I got back was damn generic responses about the time line for when things are posted after they air. :mad: :mad: I never thought to look at his site since it hadn't been updated in forever.

I can now stop going insane from checking the stupid TWIB site. You have saved me from a life of torment. :D

I'd been going crazy looking for it too. The last time I looked at the TWIB site was about 2 weeks ago, and it still wasn't posted. It was just posted on his site on the first or the second, so it must have been made available just now. Trust me, I never expected to find it at his site either because it hadn't been updated in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back