Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Carminefan, your banner is a little large for the site--can you resize to 220x75? Thanks. :cool:

I tried to play it off his site but it kept freezing up for me! Oh well. I think PerfectAnomaly summed up what it said really well. :)

2. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Yeah, I just looked at it again and it kept freezing on me too. If you hit play 23498234 times, you'll eventually get all the way through. :lol:

3. Top41

You are way more patient than I am. :lol: I think I gave up after three. :lol: Quicktime is anything but what the name suggests. :rolleyes:

4. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Sorry bout that Kimmychu think I was getting carried away with all that imagery, and my fingers must have done some extra walking ;) BTW I just lurrrvve your banner :eek: :lol:

Twinkletoes, I think the Literacy Hour has defo paid off :lol: :lol:

5. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Yay, finally!!! *thunderous applause* :lol: :lol:

6. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Yeah, I just guessed about the size. I'll make it shorter in the afternoon, when I'm back from school. It's no problem :)

Couldn't you download that clip? I did and if you want I send it to you. I can watch it without any problems. ;)

7. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Hi guys!!!! This is my first time posting in this thread and when I say first time I mean at all in the CSI:NY thread. I just wanted to say I think this man is SO sexy. Just started to watch CSI:NY more often and I fell for him. To be honest the whole reason I started watching any of the CSI's was because of the hot guys and Carmine is definitely one of them. I like the New York accent he has!! Might be posting here a lot more.

8. CarmineFan

Yeah that was definatly the reason why I started watching CSI NY. My first episode was 'Officer Blue' and I thought 'damn it, this man is hot. I need to find out more about him'. and now I still watch CSI, just because of Carmine

9. Top41

Welcome to the thread, Hip_hugga_lovah! :D I think Danny turned a lot of our heads as well when we started watching NY. There's something about that fire and energy the character has that's just sexy. :D

CarmineFan, thanks for resizing the banner! :cool:

10. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Welcome to the board, Hip_hugga_lovah! There's something about Danny that drove us all here.

11. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

well he is the whore of the show! lol

i was flicking through one day and saw carmines face and i was like wow wats this, then i saw eddie and gary and i was like ok so im watchin this now.

he gets new watchers on the end of his sexy hook and just reels us in. :devil:

12. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Just finished watching BLACK HAWK DOWN! Carmine was so cute! :D

Proof of cuteness! :lol:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

13. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Hey Lorelai those are great! I haven't seen the film so its good to see how Carmine looks in it. And, as ever, he looks fairly tasty :devil:

Thanks for sharing those :D

14. CarmineFan

I watched it some months ago. It's just a little role and he apperears only in the beginning as far as I can remember. But it was great to see a diffrent look on him.

For everyone here who lives in Germany. Vox is going to start sending the 3rd season from the 10th of september on. :)

15. Top41

I think I caught about 5 minutes of BHD, but it was one of the scenes he was in. That movie had a huge cast!

Here's a few comments on Carmine from Peter Lenkov:

I like this--it's great to know the writers know Carmine is both talented and sexy. I really think the former enhances the latter.

Sooooo...are you guys buying it? Is Carmine right that the writers like to get him naked for numbers, or does Lenkov's claim that the skin is only there to serve the story seem sound to you? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.