Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
have anyone of you guys a good picuture from him in black hawk down?
normal_bhd_036.jpg
normal_bhd_013.jpg

Carmine in Black Hawk Down.

Ticamo77 said:
Top41 said:
^So cute that Danny and Flack made the same face! I'll have to rewatch that scene from "Sleight Out of Hand" at some point.

Those are really truly hilarious faces. :lol:

As far as that sneer, I think Carmine’s been hanging with Eddie a lot and he just picked it up. I swear, I was thinking about when Eddie made the comment to Hawkes about discussing RNA as opposed to the Houdini/mafia connection when Danny was at the autopsy. It’s that same sneer. :lol:

:lol: I know! Adorable!! And the smile! The Smile! It's good seeing Danny more relaxed.

d409041uj7.jpg

d409038oj6.jpg

d409039oq7.jpg

Awwwwww.

That is possibly the most natural smile/grin Danny's displayed on the show in a loooooong time.

Don't forget the one where Adam shows up after he stabs the pig and he laughs at Adam's joke! :)

I like the smiling Danny pics he should smile more often it really works for him you can't help but go Aaawwww. I dug up some old pics from season 3 check it out. Exhibit A

319-0582.jpg

*sigh*
Exhibit B
319-0583.jpg

*double sigh*

I see that too, his eyes totally light up when he smiles. *drools*

When he smiles I automatically start humming that Natasha Bedingfield song babies you know how it goes i wanna have your babies.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

WhosLaughingNow said:
I also love the fact that he has mini fang canines :p

His eyes always look happy when he smiles (if that makes any sense)

mini? wha you talking 'bout? Those are HUGE. :D Count Dracula

You know what's great? Even in times when my day starts out poopy and I wanna put an ax in my face those pictures (fangs an all) still make me smile :D Point being is his smile can in fact brighten a day :lol:

WhosLaughingNow Your icon is fabulous!!!

I'd never noticed the resemblance before but that's it - that same downturned mouth, the same spiky hair LMAO!!

Not too sure about the bulging eyes mind you... :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back