Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Carmine has a really, really expressive face. I love Danny's many expressions. :lol:

So, do you think Danny actually took Adam's $25 last night??? ;)

Canon proof that Danny gets paid for it? :lol: :devil:

Well, maybe. I like to think that the payment could have come another way, and that Danny would be leniant in the way he recieves his payments. :devil:

Did I just use my outloud typing for that? :lol:

I've just seen a 6 minute clip of Mr Giovinazzo in the Columbo film/episode. I'm over the moon as I've been waiting to see him in that for ages...I'm so happy :) Not sure how I feel about the Acker Bilk style facial hair. He looks like a right arty beatnik (and a little too much like someone I used to know and now no longer know). Shame he only had a few minutes of fame, but at least he lasted a lot longer than in the 1st Buffy episode :lol:

^^ :lol: I saw that too and I thought he looked like a cross between a beatnik (sans beret and bongos :p ) and well, satan (Or what I think he would look like, because I've never actually seen him).

:D Another great Danny episode. Carmine was fantastic! From the face he made when the groom smelled, to the cute laughing at Sid's joke, to the great interrogation. Yet another case that got to him: "What do you think he's eyes are gonna look like when he finds out daddy is going away for 25 to life?"

Zip with HR caps.

You know, much as I love Danny's wide blue eyes, I'm starting to feel torn, because I think he might have the sexiest set of lips on the planet. There's a weird sort of optical illusion thing going on with them--they look like they'd be thin, but they're actually pretty full. And they're so expressive. And he has the poutiest lower lip ever.

You... are... completely true... his lips are so sexy... and the way he uses them... mmmmmm :)
They really are expressive I agree with you.
And what about his smile ? ;)

I love his smile, too--very sweet, sexy and genuine. The shot they used in the opening credits for the first few seasons was breathtaking. I think that smile of his caught a lot of people's attention right off the bat. ;)

The shot they used in the opening credits for the first few seasons was breathtaking.
Definitely! That smile makes me melt. :)
The shots they use in this season opening credits are good but he looks more serious. He looks tougher maybe too tough.
I hope my English is correct :confused:

Top41 said:
I love his smile, too--very sweet, sexy and genuine. The shot they used in the opening credits for the first few seasons was breathtaking. I think that smile of his caught a lot of people's attention right off the bat. ;)

Let's not forget infectious. When he smiles it makes me want to :lol:

WhosLaughingNow said:
Top41 said:

Let's not forget infectious. When he smiles it makes me want to :lol:

Very true! You see him smile and you just gotta smile back. Can't help it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back