Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the infos guys!!

csi-ny-206_006_2.jpg

:D

And what's this about an Armani ad? That sounds delicious. Where'd you hear about that?

I read about it here. Someone here took a picture, teased us with it and then said that it didn't come out so they weren't gonna post it. I'd forgotten about it, then someone else online said they just got back from LA and was going to go into Armani to check out the pictures in the store of it, but didn't for some reason. So, I started looking again last night and couldn't find it. I was just wondering if anyone had stumbled across it yet from here.

MrsG refreshed my memory about the Armani thing...it was for the glasses Danny wore last year on the show. I kinda thought he'd be an unlikely suit model. I mean, the guy was kind of made to wear a wife beater and jeans... :lol: :devil:

I could see him modelling Armani glasses. Go him! Very sexy.
Can't really imagine the whole normal clothes/suit modelling thing although if Calvin Klein are looking for a new underwear model I know who I'd pick!

Can't really imagine the whole normal clothes/suit modelling thing although if Calvin Klein are looking for a new underwear model I know who I'd pick!

Jeez Michelle, you nearly killed me with that one.......can you imagine him on a billboard.......Crikey, they'd have to keep him off the main roads though or else there'd be hormonal fender benders, everywhere..... A hoard of slavering women not really caring that they'd just crashed their beloved car at the sight of the pretty in his Calvins.. :eek: :devil:

Edited to say............Tight white Calvins...THUD

^^ :lol: yeah yeah and then he'd be on these huge billboards and the rates of car accidents would increase... :lol: :lol:

i can't see the pics too :(

damn... Joolz you was faster than i... :lol:

I like the underwear idea. :devil:

How about the Armani glasses...and nothing else? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Top41 said:
Love that idea, as long as it doesn't involve a billboard of Carmine in his undies. I might get busted for driving too far under the speed limit or just parking in the middle of the road and motioning everyone to pass me.

How about the Armani glasses...and nothing else? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)
Perfect!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Top41 said:
Love that idea, as long as it doesn't involve a billboard of Carmine in his undies. I might get busted for driving too far under the speed limit or just parking in the middle of the road and motioning everyone to pass me.

Hey Ms. Mods:

Since he's on the Emmy submission list and final noms haven't been announced yet, maybe this could be our next project. "Carmine Giovinazzo: Get the Man a Calvin Kline Underwear Model Contract." :lol: :devil: ;)

ETA: With credit for the idea going to MichelleK, of course. I Hit the submit button too soon! ;)

Top41 said:
How about the Armani glasses...and nothing else

Hubba hubba hubba.........That'd get my nose up to the billboard......Hell, Carmine in nothing but his glasses .....that should have a public health warning slapped on it's ass.........

Oh shit I said slapped, ass and Carmine in the same sentence......may I go to hell a happy bunny :devil: :devil:

Fuck.....I'd pay serious money to see that.......maybe with Eddie alongside advertising contact lenses that you could find in the shower.......... :p :p slurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back