Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Oh, he knows about the birthday tradition. ;) He was advised back in the day of the email thing and claimed he was laughing. Gotta love a good sport ... not that many men would mind being mentally passed around by a bunch of horny fangirls.

^ :lol: Really? I had no idea but it does sound cool that he knows about this and even finds it funny... ;)

^ Oh yes, he knows. Ever the considerate fangirl, I made sure to thank him for a good time. ... which he fortunately found amusing rather than offensive, or at least played it off that way. :lol:

I'm laughing about the fact that Carmine knows about the birthday tradition. My mum is like he must be the happiest guy on the planet - All these woman claiming they've slept with him and how fabulous he is and he doesn't even have to do anything!

^ me too :lol:

I'm new here so it's the first time that I hear about it. Poor man... or not. But I don't know what I'd do if somone would tell me such a thing... :lol:

2 birthdays every year? poor carmine, with all of us having 2 birthdays every year, he has a lot of "work" :devil:

seeing as this post was almost.. almost on page 2 :)eek:) i thought i would post some hot piccis ;)

poaprz-174.jpg

tmsdp-003.jpg

carmineblackandwhite.jpg

Yummy!!!!! :devil:

^ Well, hi there, handsome! I think I got kinda lost for a while after the finale but it's always cool to watch these pictures. :D

I absolutely love the picture of him in the white shirt at the press event. His cigarette behind the ear is so bad boy bless him!!
Thank you for posting the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back