Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got any caps of Danny in his white shirt from the finale? He really looked good in it. :devil:

Here's some: :D

snowday1.jpg

snowday2.jpg

snowday3.jpg

The man did look extremely hot in that white shirt, and you just made me want to watch the episode again... :lol:

I had a dream about him once about a year or so ago and he was wearing that exact outfit. He was my shop teacher and gave me a wooden block pass for the bathroom and gave me 2 minutes to go and get back. While I was in there, the concept of underwear before jeans was just not clear for me and I took a lot longer than 2 minutes. :lol: I got yelled at. And then I cried. :lol:

Where these things come from, I will never know.

I love the second two of him from the finale! THat man is good enough to eat!
Thank you so much for posting them!!

Orison said:
snowday3.jpg

The man did look extremely hot in that white shirt, and you just made me want to watch the episode again... :lol:

Thanks Orison! :D Danny is definitely the pretty in his white shirt. That may be the sexiest outfit he's worn on the show. :devil:

Top41 said:
Orison said:
snowday3.jpg

Thanks Orison! :D Danny is definitely the pretty in his white shirt. That may be the sexiest outfit he's worn on the show. :devil:

I agree with you. That was really the sexiest outfit he had worn on he show. I hope it continues like this in the next season :)

His style had developed positice during the last seasons. Especially since season 2, I think. I hope he won't start wearing suits again...

BTW, di you all participate in this year's birthday project?

^thats true... I didn't like him in season one... For me it was like he was Mac 2, terrible... but in season two he has changed this style and now it's a lot better...

A. How did this thread fall off to the second page and

B. Has anyone found the Armani Spring/Summer 2007 campaigns that Carmine supposedly did? I've search high and low and I can't find a damn thing.

Ah! Here's the Locker Room thread! And here I thought it decided to migrate to an alternate universe.

Hey, I have a tidbit for you guys to check out: according to a German fan, Carmine might have appeared at Lifeball '07 in Vienna recently. However, the person isn't 100% sure that it's him. All she said was that he might have appeared on TV while the event was being broadcast, and that he walked past the camera as somebody was being interviewed or something. Oh, and he had lots of eyeliner on. :p

However, if it isn't him ... ladies, we have an European Carmine lookalike out there! :lol:

Just another bit of Carmine Speculation: The Staten Island Film Festival's taking place later this month and I wonder if Carmine will attend. He did last year so let's all keep our eyes peeled for new photos :)

But, in the meantime.....I've only just got round to seeing 'The Ride In' and I noticed how uttelry luvverly Carmine's eyelashes looked in this shot *sighs*

317_01246.jpg

He actually has very pretty eyelashes...I noticed that from some of the caps from "Snow Day."

When's the SI Film Festival?

And what's this about an Armani ad? That sounds delicious. Where'd you hear about that?

The SI Film Festival is coming up in a couple of weeks and you can find out more information about it here. It also looks like it's astonishingly cheap to attend the screenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back