Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Carmine had a love scene last night and this place is practically silent. WTF??? Um, did you all notice that he took his shirt off? And he scored a little action on his pool table. Damn hot. Yet the Locker Room is quiet. What gives?
I felt absolutely nothing during the scene. No tingle, no giggle, no 'guh' sound as I watched Lindsay yank off his shirt. Nada. I knew my television crush had wane considerably, but I didn't think it was nonexistent! :lol:

I've moved on, moved on to a new man. He's taller and he has an accent. Sorry Danny, our brief affair was fun, but I've grown bored waiting for the celebrated return of Sid carrying your balls in a pickled jar. You're about four months too late. :(

SimplyBlue said:
I felt absolutely nothing during the scene. No tingle, no giggle, no 'guh' sound as I watched Lindsay yank off his shirt. Nada.

Count me in. There I was, watching and hoping it would end quickly so we could move onto some more interesting subjects. It has nothing to do with Carmine, which remains HOT and the object of my fangirl's crush but I just can't appreciate it when they screw with the character I love.

I'm with you ladies! Yeah it was nice to see him shirtless but like I said I've got various DVD's with him in that position. I watch CSI:NY for Danny/Carmine I admit and the wonderful backstory they've given him. I mean abit of continuity doesn't count for much. I bet they are willing to continue with the D/L thing but not even a slight mention of Louie. If we're to believe he's been in CSI limbo for almost a year now!! Sort it out!
We need the old Danny back because they are loosing the older fans at the speed of light.

That scene felt like something out of a cheesy fan fic. I was sitting there like, reading it in my head as the actions were playing out. That's partly the reason why I felt nothing. I just can't believe those two together.

lookaboomerang said:
That scene felt like something out of a cheesy fan fic. I was sitting there like, reading it in my head as the actions were playing out. That's partly the reason why I felt nothing. I just can't believe those two together.

It was always like "Will they become a couple? Does she love him like he loves her?", but know the suspense is gone. They had a love scene and all the questions have a answer. The magice which was around the two of them is away. Now they're toghter and that's it...
I don#t know what to think about this :rolleyes:

Wow, here I was thinking ... it's my birthday today and I'll pass on the Itallion Stallion ride. I, like others, have been a bit blazé over Carmine of late, and since the debonaire Michael Weatherly has been in Australia for our tv awards, my post Carmine crush on Michael has been seriously renewed. All the ladies in Oz thought he was hot, I, thought more along the lines of gorgeous and charming. And that's why I bought the new CBS Watch mag off ebay, god damn that man's hot in a suit. Not the cream one, the navy and the tux. :devil: :eek: Oh dear god *fans self as I melt into a steaming puddle of orgasm*

And there in lies the difference between Carmine and Michael....

Michael will seductively charm the pants off a woman ... where Carmine will rip them off with his teeth and have his wicked way :devil: :eek:

But then I get here and read that he gets a bit nekkid in the show, unfortunately we here have to wait awhile, but it looks like I might vaguely have something to look forward to...

In the meantime I'll ride Michael instead and have a real man for my 33rd birthday. :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek:

Oh and to show I still do love Carmine I made some jewellery for myself.

000_0412.jpg

So while this isn't a forum for promoting business... if you want to buy one of a kind jewellery for yourself of your fav actor/tv show/character pm me and we'll talk.
Oh and for all those dirty little girls :devil: who want a dirty little Danny/Flack set... :devil: ... I happen to have handcuff and gun charms, and pics of a poodle, crack filler and a jackhammer that I can add :devil: :devil: :devil:

^Nice jewelry! It's cool that you make your own.

Gotta drop the obligatory mod reminder in here that we don't know what either Carmine or Michael is like personally or in the bedroom. ;)

I did come across that same CBS Watch magazine, though! It looks like it's been going for a while, but this is the first issue I've seen. I might subscribe. I do watch a lot of shows on CBS. I wonder if the other nets have magazines too.

Top, not sure what you meant by your mod reminder, I don't know what they're like in bed either. It was just my personal thoughts on how I see them as men. Carmine has that hot, rough around the edges quality and Michael has a charming debonaire style. To me, that's how they come across.

tiara4carmine said:
Michael will seductively charm the pants off a woman ... where Carmine will rip them off with his teeth and have his wicked way :devil: :eek:

That's what I was referring to...I just think we need to be careful when making assumptions about real people! We can speculate about Danny all day long, but let's respect that Carmine's a real person and, as far as I know, none of us know what his seduction style is.

From the finale, I guess we can speculate that Danny likes bold women who make the first move! The one moment in that ep that I liked Lindsay--it's hard to blame a girl for collecting a debt from Danny the old-fashioned way. ;) :devil:

But Top, we've all slept with Carmine :devil: on our birthdays, so of course we know what his style is :devil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Carmine--the one reputation he might never be able to live down is board slut. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yessss, like we're all going to feel sorry for him :lol:

He loves it, he gets many of us every day, all day, 24/7
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Itallion Stallion rides again :devil: :devil: :devil:

oh my God, I loved the video on People, especially when he says proTECtioooooon. siggggggggggh :lol: :devil:

tiara4carmine said:
But Top, we've all slept with Carmine :devil: on our birthdays, so of course we know what his style is :devil:
Poor guy. There's nothing less hot than "Today is the day I get a piece of your fine ass, so drop 'um." :lol: I think all of us Locker Room girls need to work on our seduction style. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
tiara4carmine said:
Poor guy. There's nothing less hot than "Today is the day I get a piece of your fine ass, so drop 'um." :lol: I think all of us Locker Room girls need to work on our seduction style. :lol:

Sometimes I ask myself what Carmine would say if he knew what's going on here with us Locker Room girls :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back