Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does he look a little red in the forehead? Sunburn perhaps? Still a hot picture though *wipes away drool* :devil:

I've noticed that in quite a few photos of Carmine he looks all hot and burnt on his forehead - the man needs to learn to use sunscreen :lol:

Hm. I too feel the sudden urge to mother the poor man and educate him on the use of sunscreen. Maybe he prescribes to the belief that you need to "burn first" before tanning?

Either that or convince him that he's man enough to try the spray on stuff. :p

SimplyBlue said:

Either that or convince him that he's man enough to try the spray on stuff. :p

Oh dear SimplyBlue you really shouldn't mention spray on stuff. I'm afraid my thoughts immediately raced to squirty cream and now my mind's completely disappeared into the gutter.... :eek: :devil:

Love reading all your comments regarding Mr G, but my hubby is now wondering why I have a smile on my face :D

just stoppin by to give the laydees who love carmine bespectacled a lil' somethin, somethin- :lol:
glasses.jpg

Oh! and MichelleK sorry for the delay, but I get most of my droolsome photos from carmine-fan.com/gallery!

He looks so yummy in the picture psoted about! I love me some glasses on Carmine!
I've been a good fangirl again. My copy of Confessions of a Campus Bookie arribed today so I'll let you all know how it is!!

chelliyah said:
Twinkletoes

I'm afraid my thoughts immediately raced to squirty cream and now my mind's completely disappeared into the gutter....

hehe i hope it was edible spray stuff :devil: ;) yummy!!!!
Chell and Twinkletoes, get down with your bad selves! :lol: I do hope he starts to use sunscreen, because we don't want him to suffer from skin cancer. :( I've seen the scars from those on too many of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back