Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only would I leave him in one piece, but would share him with every single person in this thread and on this forum. Would save our "personal time" for after the party.

Yah right dear. Not only wuold you share him at the "party" but you would invite everyone over after the party. LOL Im just pickin sis. But he did look good in that last pic I saw...*wipes drool from mouth*

Tristianna said:
I would keep him to myself for "after party" plans. Teehee.

Ummm.....I won't go there. When you were watching last week's epi of CSINY...mom had to pull you off the TV everytime you saw Carmine.

OMG! First, happy birthday ladies! Second, I think this may be a birthday first for Carmine -- twins! Now that's really more gift to him than gift to you. ;)

Happy Birthday ladies! please be gentle with Carmine! He must think it's his lucky day!!

Thank you for the pictures too!!!! They are awesome!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes all. Don't worry, we won't injure him, knowing my sister though.....a lot of ice cream and food will be on the locker room floor tomorrow night.

Please tell me someone knows a little something about this...

"Celebrity guests and E! network viewers travel to exotic beach resort locations and team up to compete in crazy athletic events and off-the-wall scavenger hunts." -- From IMDB.com on the show 'Search Party'

Apparently Mr. Giovinazzo was in Aruba for the episode and I had the weird picture this show was a hidieous cross between The Amazing Race, Survivor, and Nickelodeon's Double Dare. It amused me. :lol: :p

It also amused me that AJ Buckley was apart of two episodes for Jamaica, but that's another story.

But really, I was just curious if anyone knew what kind of 'reality show' it was, or what kind of crazy athletic events and off-the-wall scavenger hunts it entailed.

^^ Crazy athletic events? Interesting... :devil: And Aruba probably means shirtless Carmine so yeah, more info is welcome... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back