Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
carmine34.jpg
AWWW! That is so cute and I love how he's good friends with AJ, Hill and Adam. :heart:

That picture of him smiling is so cheesy - it makes me giggle!!
I don't understand the need for the jacket either! We wanna see the tattoo!!

MichelleK said:
I don't understand the need for clothing at all. We wanna see the :devil: :eek: :devil:!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
MichelleK said:
I don't understand the need for clothing at all. We wanna see the :devil: :eek: :devil:!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsG I'm with you and I'm going to start a petition for naked Carmine/Danny days!!! And maybe a 2008 naked calendar!!

well I like the pixies(might have guessed) but I also like some JT stuff! why not like? variety is the spice and all that!
I'm down with that, pixies! I had to pick my fave bands for another site, and my selections were all over the musical spectrum. Chili Peppers, Social Distortion (#1 forever), Aerosmith, Beastie Boys, DMX, Dr. Dre, Bill & Gloria Gaither, Greater Vision, The Happy Goodmans, Cheap Trick, Duran Duran, Linkin Park, Anita Baker, Jay & the Americans, Luther Vandross, Barry White, Faith Hill. Good night, there's so many I've forgotten, and these are the ones I listen to on a daily basis.

We wanna see the tattoo!!
Amen, baby! I'm salivating at the thought. :devil: :p I don't have any tattoos, but I love admiring ink on others. Heavenly.

Carmine needs a wife who can say, 15 minutes before he walks out the door, "You weren't really going to wear that, were you?" :lol: I swear, I don't know how many times I heard my Grandma ask my Grandpa that question. Plus, when we were going out to dinner, my Mom, my aunt and I would all say the same thing. Then he'd go change. ;) My Dad and my uncle would just sit there, shaking there heads and muttering. Ah, good times.

Of course, he could always hire a stylist instead of finding a wife. Wait, I didn't just say that. As Homer Simpson says, "Doh!" :D

Good job Nim. For some reason, I tend to be looking at these caps while listening to "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado. These are....*ahem* nice images.

Thank you for the pictures Nim!!
I can't stop looking at the first one!!
The guy that Danny is almost straddling is very, very lucky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back