Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThumpyG said:
:lol: dude, if he were my man his hair wouldn't look like that. I have better styling taste than that.
Lol. That’s when you say, “Now honey, I love the enthusiasm. I do. But because I care so much about you, you aren’t going out of the house like looking like that.”

Ah well, worse comes to worse, ThumpyG, you could always do what my grandmother did for my grandfather. She tagged all of his clothes with certain symbols (circles, triangles, squares, etc.), and he was then able to mix and match them together so long as they bore the same symbols. Now granted it was because he was colorblind (and generally liked what his wife put together) and didn’t want to go walking out of the house in a red shirt and olive colored pants, but the theory would still work. :lol:

As for the hair...well, that's when you hide the product and make him come looking for you to see where it is. Then you can help him. :p

Hey, leave Justin Timberlake alone :p. He's sexy & the boy can sing & dance :devil:.

The only man who can pull off that horrid comb-over that Carmine sported in that photo is the Trump himself :lol:. A comb-over is good for men with lots of hair, not a little bit :lol:.

73282204.jpg

Awww, c'mon his hair's not that bad.

Maybe he was in a rush..... :D

Twinkletoes said:
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Fernande/Carmine/73282204.jpg[/image]

Awww, c'mon his hair's not that bad.

Maybe he was in a rush..... :D

I think it's the earlier picture that had everyone talking ....the one from about 2002 where he has this odd comb-over fringe thing going on....

The one you just posted is very cute by comparison!! I reckon he looks really tired in a lot of these recent photos though.....he was much more fresh faced and alert in the ones from last year and the year before. I guess he works pretty hard though.

The whole 'Carmine at a Justin Timberlake gig' discussion made me laugh - you guys are so spot-on with your comments! I really never had him pegged as a 'pop' fan either but I just wonder h ow many of these Holywood things he kind of 'has' to be seen at. I suppose there's a certain amount of playing the game going on and I imagine his publicist and the show producers like their actors to be seen out and about on a regular basis to keep their profile up and ensure that the show gets plugged.....you know, 'Carmine Giovinazzo of CSI NY at last night's opening of a bag of chips...' - that kind of thing!

:confused:aw come on guys! you gotta be kiddin me right?? what picture are ya'll lookin at cuz all I see is some fine Carmine!! :lol:

'Carmine Giovinazzo of CSI NY at last night's opening of a bag of chips...' - that kind of thing!
Mmm, chips...

You know, I have to say, I'd love to see pictures of the guys from the show standing around a bag of chips and stuffing their faces, little crumbs going everywhere. I mean, we're all like 'oh, another event, whoopie...'--but if it were chips we'd be like: 'Genius! This is absolute gold! I want to watch CSI:NY and eat a whole bag of Lay's potato chips!!1!'

They're missing a fine opportunity here, methinks.

Carmine at a Justin Timberlake concert??? WTF??? How 'punk' is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't go see Justin Timberlake and I don't ride a Harley or try to be any sort of bad ass. Was he there for the music, or the propsect that Paris Hilton may have 'forgotten' her panties AGAIN? Either way, I'm laughing. That seems like one social invite I'd think he'd have declined.

As for the concert clothing ensemble, you all can shoot me, but I like it. Khakis and a white t-shirt is classic. Can never go wrong with that. My only comment is that it looks like he could use a woman to cook him a decent meal from time to time because his pants look a bit baggy. But otherwise, I like it and the outfit fit the occassion.

Top - LMAO at your photo sequence! We really need to get you a job writing for the show.

BTW - Just a random comment here. Not sure if any of you watch the original CSI, but what's up with the fact that Liev Schriber got a shower scene last week??? Seriously. :rolleyes: The man isn't even a regular cast member and the shower scene was used on the wrong damn CSI show.

^^alksdhfg! WHAT! This is all so unfair! He's been on for like, 2 weeks and he gets a damn shower scene.

Hello! It's us over at the CSI:NY forum that want/need/deserve the shower scene, damnit! *waves*

And really, he didn't need a fancy getup for the occasion. Justin looked like a ragamuffin too, and this was his own event. I guess there was a William Rast fashion show too and I think that this little get together was just to launch Justin's new channel on some Verizon channel. I'm not sure if there was any music or not. Still in all though--Justin Timberlake was there. Seriously, who in the HELL did Carmine hang out with all night? There was no other pictures of him with anyone else besides Hill.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
As for the concert clothing ensemble, you all can shoot me, but I like it. Khakis and a white t-shirt is classic. Can never go wrong with that.

I agree. Simple, clean, I like it. Liking the short hair on him too.

MrsGiovinazzo said:

As for the concert clothing ensemble, you all can shoot me, but I like it. Khakis and a white t-shirt is classic. Can never go wrong with that. My only comment is that it looks like he could use a woman to cook him a decent meal from time to time because his pants look a bit baggy. But otherwise, I like it and the outfit fit the occassion.

You thought his pants were baggy and I thought that you could see his, ahm, bulge rather nicely. What gives? The ensamble is indeed a classic and looks good on virtually anyone. He does need more bulge- busting pants though. :devil:
BTW - Just a random comment here. Not sure if any of you watch the original CSI, but what's up with the fact that Liev Schriber got a shower scene last week??? Seriously. :rolleyes: The man isn't even a regular cast member and the shower scene was used on the wrong damn CSI show.

A conspiracy. It is the only thing that I can think of as to why the writers wil put anyone else in the shower but Carmine. It's also a load of crap. :lol: We have been devoted fans since day one- never missing an episode, loyal. One shower scene writers, one is all we are asking here.

crankyjules said:
jorja_fan86 said:
Hey, leave Justin Timberlake alone :p. He's sexy & the boy can sing & dance :devil:.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!!! Sorry Jorja, diversity makes the world go 'round. :D

Hey, I'm 20 so it's ok :p. I'm at the age where I can like anyone :lol:. Besides, Justin Timberlake is way closer to my age & damn, he looked soooo sexy tonight at the Grammy's :devil:. *fans self* But, we all know Carmine is the better actor.

Oh, and I still totally respect for being Carmine for being in the presence of Timberlake. What's better then two sexy men who can sing & play instruments(sp). Nothing I tell ya :devil:. I just dunno if Carmine can dance better then Timberlake though so we'll have to see :lol:. They're definitely bringing sexy back!

If you go over to Carmine-fan.com at the moment there are some wonderful hig-res pictures of Carmine at the Timberlake party. What's so great is that you can see where his stubbly chest-hair is growing back :devil:

I mean, how sad is it that a. I noticed and b. I thought it worthy of mention over here? :rolleyes:

*shakes head sadly and goes off to try and find a life....*

Twinkletoes said:
What's so great is that you can see where his stubbly chest-hair is growing back :devil:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS -

*ahem* I meant, hurrah. In the most dignified manner possible.

:D

Chesthairchesthairchesthair. :devil:

1CSIMfan: God! You're amazing! Thanks so much for the caps at the top of the page. :) Love the one with the Hermes Birkin handbag(Is it sad that I know that?)! :) Love the expression on his pretty face.

I've got a new mobile and I recorded Danny's voice onto it. "Nice to meet you, Danny Messer." I stole that idea from someone on another thread here, I think. :lol: I also have uploaded the gorgeous banana picture onto my mobile.
Sorry, but I can't resist posting it again here!
thebananapictureuv1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back