Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThumpyG said:
You thought his pants were baggy and I thought that you could see his, ahm, bulge rather nicely. What gives?
Apparently, your powers of imagination are greater than mine. I LOVE that everytime the man has so much as a crease in the front of his pants, you all claim you can see his [CENSORED]. :lol:

*shakes head sadly and goes off to try and find a life....*
Honey, no one who visits this board regularly has a life. :lol: :lol:

^^ haha. :lol: Absolutely!!

I know that Danny has been in a few other TV shows before NY. Does anyone know where I can see them?

kissmesweet said:
1CSIMfan: God! You're amazing! Thanks so much for the caps at the top of the page. :) Love the one with the Hermes Birkin handbag(Is it sad that I know that?)! :)
No, sweetie, it most definitey is NOT sad that you know that. It is classy that you know that. I say that because, ahem, I noticed it too. ;) You know you've got a serious handbag obsession when you spy Danny holding a Birkin and you're more interested in the bag :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I'm tellin' ya, going to a Justin Timberlake shindig does things to a man...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/LivingSoulDesire/holdinghands.jpg?t=1171299323

I'm kind of wondering how in the world that pose came up...

Ya know if that were Eddie instead of Hill, I'd swear that was some sort of "rock, paper, scissors" thing to see who takes top. ;)

... perhaps we've been looking at the wrong person all this time. *shifty eyes* Or, dare I say, three makes a very handsome, sexy crowd? :devil:

Okay, I pop in for a few minutes from my vacation to admit that I like Justin. I like his music. Please don't draw and quarter me.

I have to say, though, I'm surprised that Carmine was at that concert... for someone who confessed to liking the Pixies, JT's blend of R&B and pop is definitely not the same style.

Anyways, back to my partying. See you guys in a few days ;)

well I like the pixies(might have guessed) but I also like some JT stuff! why not like? variety is the spice and all that! :D

Just because you like one genre of music doesn't mean you can't enjoy another. I mostly listen to alternative/punk but I also love trip-hop, classical, wherever the mood takes me at the time. I like many different genres. About the only ones I absolutely do NOT listen to are C&W and opera usually leaves me cold. Oh and pop/top 100 doesn't usually float my boat.

Still got my eyes on that Birkin
smiley-drool.gif

MrsGiovinazzo said:
ThumpyG said:
You thought his pants were baggy and I thought that you could see his, ahm, bulge rather nicely. What gives?
Apparently, your powers of imagination are greater than mine. I LOVE that everytime the man has so much as a crease in the front of his pants, you all claim you can see his [CENSORED]. :lol:

What can I say? :lol: My imagination is big. ;) I can't help it, I see what I want to see... :p

^^I have to agree with Thumpy on that one. That's the same thing I see. :devil:

Oh, a new page needs new pictures (well same pictures probably). No mullet, I promise.

thumpyg1.jpg

I can't get enough of this one. **thud**
carmine43.jpg

carmine34.jpg

1CSIMfan said:
carmine34.jpg

SIR CHIPMUNK.

Gyah, this picture has the same power as that mullet picture ... except in this case, it's the opposite. I am overwhelmed by the need to pinch those cheeks. :lol:

1CSIMfan said:
I can't get enough of this one. **thud**
carmine43.jpg

I love that pic. He looks so damn hot that I just want to jump on him and do something with him what I don't want explain in any details here :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back