Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Further proof he needs to take styling tips from the wardrobe people on CSI: NY who dress Danny. And style his hair. :lol:

This looks like a sequence to me:

1CSIMfan said:
Here's some caps from Some Buried Bones.

This is just funny on so many levels. :lol:
someburiedbones20.jpg

Danny: Flack! You'd better buy me this purse or you're not getting anything tonight.

Danny: If you want any Kinkapoodle, you'd better pony up...

This look is just evil. :eek:
someburiedbones14.jpg

Danny calling a cab to make good on his threat about going home.

:lol: He really does look bitchy on the phone there.

Carmine went to an event for Justin Timberlake? Did anyone else just feel the world stop turning? :confused: :lol:

Anyway, I just looked at the other people that went, totally not his typical crowd. I still can't believe it...Justin Timberlake of all freaking people. *shakes head* -5 cool points for Carmine. :(

Oh Carmine, what's up with the hair? I guess he missed the shortness of the last cut and is trying to make up for by smashing it down with product -- and it doesn't work. :rolleyes:

Apparently he has yet to find that special woman, or maybe he has, and she's just really really lenient. :lol:

But hey, lookaboomerang, he could be merely be going in support of 'bringing sexy back.' :p

That one picture is from 2002. The others are from just the other day.

I don't care if he's in support of bringing sexy back. I've had it up to here *points to forehead* with bringing sexy back, being told what goes around comes back around. Had it. I'm still in shock over this over here. :lol:

^If it's any consolation, I have no doubt that were Danny real, Danny would make fun of him for it. :lol:

^^ Yes, or Hill's the secret Justin Timerblake fan, and being a good friend, Carmine is merely supporting him?

Or maybe since Carmine's into swag, he only went to get the free giveaways they have. :p

But yeah, Danny would knocked him one, lol.

Good! :lol: I'd even be willing to bet that Carmine wanted to kick his own ass for subjecting himself to Justin and his merry band of ragamuffins all night long. (Yes, they all looked like ragamuffins, even Justin)

Seriously, I thought it would have been a cold day in hell before he mixed with the celebrities of that kind. Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minillo, Black Eyed Peas, Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, etc.

lookaboomerang said:
Carmine went to an event for Justin Timberlake? Did anyone else just feel the world stop turning? :confused: :lol:

Anyway, I just looked at the other people that went, totally not his typical crowd. I still can't believe it...Justin Timberlake of all freaking people. *shakes head* -5 cool points for Carmine. :(

:lol: I second everything in the above post. :lol:

Except I would add 'million' behind the '-5'.

Well, as a former 'NSync fan, I'm afraid I can't second the million after the five. :lol: I'm not a real big fan of Justin, but JC was there and he's pretty cool in my book.

All things aside, I'm still very shocked that he was there.

SimplyBlue said:
Oh Carmine, what's up with the hair? I guess he missed the shortness of the last cut and is trying to make up for by smashing it down with product -- and it doesn't work. :rolleyes:

I cringed when I saw that pic of his hair combed forward-ooo not a good look for the man.
Apparently he has yet to find that special woman, or maybe he has, and she's just really really lenient. :lol:

:lol: dude, if he were my man his hair wouldn't look like that. I have better styling taste than that.

he could be merely be going in support of 'bringing sexy back.' :p

^ :lol: Classic line. Carmine and Hill are definately bringing sexy back! The question remains though, where is AJ, Carmine's other sidekick? :confused:

I will say that it was rather weird to see my two hollywood freebies together and looking hot as usual. When I was looking at the pictures I couldn't decide which one I wanted to conquer first. :devil:

Kimmychu said:
lookaboomerang said:

:lol: I second everything in the above post. :lol:

Except I would add 'million' behind the '-5'.
I'm with Kimmy. Seriously, what a WTF moment /*crankyjules lifts an eyebrow.

lookaboomerang said:
Seriously, I thought it would have been a cold day in hell before he mixed with the celebrities of that kind. Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minillo, Black Eyed Peas, Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, etc.
Must BE a cold day in hell then because surely he couldn't have gone for the music? :eek: :eek: and :eek: Either way, that just may be the straw that breaks the crush's back :lol: :lol:

Good thing I still have Danny to crush over. :D He wouldn't have gone. No way. Uhuh. Unless of course Lindsay wanted him to :rolleyes:

Talking about "bringing sexy back", my radio station here in Australia has been playing that song a lot lately, and everytime I hear it I imagine Carmine and Hill singing it
:lol: :eek: :lol:

Not sure why I'm having those thoughts but it would suit them down to a T :lol:

And in the film clip they could be taking one piece of clothing off at a time until they were down to NONE!!!!

GOD YES PLEASE :devil: :lol: :devil:

Thumpy - conquer them both at the same time :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back