Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet some fans thought he'd done an ad for Armani eyewear thanks to that one black&white photo. You guys know which one I'm talking about, right? He just sitting there in his white tank top, and he's got this huge-ass reflective glasses on. :lol:

No, here's the quote from the "You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When..." thread. PrettyEyes was the poster:

You asked your optometrist for the new Giorgio Armani full-length poster hanging in his front office window. Why? The model is Carmine as Danny Messer, sporting Armani glasses.

He said I can have the poster after the campaign's over.

Hey, I need some help. Found the following pics and wondered what there's going on in that episode (Heroes). Can some one help me? I didn't see that one.

Heroes1.jpg

Looks like he's about to cry.

Heroes2.jpg

There's something going on between Danny and Mac

The first one is when they were doing the reconstruction of the victim and realize that it's Aiden. The second is the scene immediately after I think, but I don't really remember what happened... anyone?

Mac and Stella are interrogating a suspect, with no success.
Danny arrive, and he's angry because he knew that he can interrogate the suspect with success :lol: but Mac stops him.

Faylinn said:
No, here's the quote from the "You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When..." thread. PrettyEyes was the poster:

You asked your optometrist for the new Giorgio Armani full-length poster hanging in his front office window. Why? The model is Carmine as Danny Messer, sporting Armani glasses.

He said I can have the poster after the campaign's over.
Maybe PrettyEyes could be so cool as to take a pic of this poster and post it for us. *bats eyelashes*

Carmine should totally model a pair of CK boxers. I mean, that's the best & obvious way to show off his chest & abs. Plus, sometimes they show the model's face too. And, I have a lot of male relatives so I can get them the boxers & keep the box that the boxers came in to myself :devil:.

Oh my, talk about a H-O-T pic!

*loses coherent speech for the rest of the day*

Thanks for sharing, sister...

Guh....

My first thought for that picture was just 'guhhhh,' of course, but then my second thought was, 'so why in the hell are you still in the doorway?' :devil: *yanks him inside*

Love the pic, thanks for sharing. :D

Nim said:
[image]
I'm fainting... :eek:

*faints*

also faints with Nim
but not before saying love the pic Nim god he looks great :eek: :eek:
y couldnt the person taking the pic just unbutton the one button left so we c some six pac :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back