Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LovinMyGreggo said:
I appreciate that. I really do. :lol:

*mumbles* SURE she will, she'll have Carmine... :eek:

Well when you put it that way maybe I won't be thinking about you:lol:

Wait Loafie: your b-day is January 2nd? Because it's my b-day too! :eek:
So what's the rule for this? A three-some?! :devil:

Okay, who has screencaps from the episode tonight? My panties were wet after the locker room scene. Shirtless Danny. In a locker room. I squealed so audibly I missed half of what was said in the scene.

hot damn...I look to see what's happening and Danny's ripping off clothes..and my VCR is recording--bonus :D

Shirtless in the locker room... gotta love those writers..bring on the shower scene damnit

Argh!!! I gotta wait to see him shirtless!!! I'm still *ehmdownloadingehm* the episode :mad:
I think I'll have the caps this afternoon :(

CAPS PLEASE! Someone, anybody?

I lost my voice when I seen that. Good Lord that was HOT HOT HOT!

Nim- You're lucky. At least you're getting a fair warning! We were totally caught off guard...although I'm not sure a warning is going to help much anyhow.

:devil: I still need a very cold shower! :devil:

Oh and for the record, I don't remember anything that was said during the scene either. I just remember drooling! :p

YES! Bring on the shower scene! Common' CBS! If they can do it during As the World Turns(as they did a couple of years ago), they can sure as heck do it in prime time! :rolleyes:

YAY for shirtless Danny!!! These guys do know what we like... ;)

I'm glad to read they kept the scene like it was described int he script and uhm... I can't wait to watch it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back