Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Oooh, so many lovely pics over at Carmine.fan-sites right now :eek:

I see AJ's got a ring too. D'you think they're planning to marry....:lol:

Edit to add this pic. I think it's so cute ;)
    [​IMG]

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hmmm. Somebody took off teh chest hair again. :p Me sad.

Ya gotta love boys who love showing off their rings. It's the women who usually do that. ;)

3. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

[​IMG]

Love this look on him!

[​IMG]

Moisture Recovery?

[​IMG]

What a sexy man, in orange!

Thanks to the Carmine Fan Gallery for these!!!

4. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Like I said at my LJ, this is the Magic Duo :D

Danny&Adam - The Super Lab Geeks
    Join the Magic Duo and find out what power hides behind their rings...
    - at the movies soon -

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Any man I've ever been with claims to value a pretty face and intelligence above a great rack, but then what else can they say without getting tossed out of bed? :lol: :lol: :lol:

However, I suspect many Western men will tolerate a dog face if the rack is sweet enough. Hence the popularity of breast augmentation.

I'm loving all those pics of Carmine and AJ shopping for swag. They made quite a handsome couple. ;)

6. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

He needs a woman to dress him, doesn't he?
    I'll do that voluntaryly (is it right? looks a bit strange) :devil:

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Further proof of AJ and Carmine's 'date'. They came together? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Going to a swag party in style...

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awww, promise rings??? Wow, it's serious! :lol:

9. idee

idee Rookie

I'm lovin it!!!! wow..

10. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

ill help dress him up to all thought he might have nothing on is that called helping :devil:

i think he is doing it deliberately all for us we can only look but no touch giveing us the come get me look :devil: :p but he knows we cant :)

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics! Those two look really cute together, and I love the orange shirt! ;)

12. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

13. CynRyn

CynRyn Witness

I noticed it too. In fact, I went from an open mouth stare to "hey that's a really cool shirt" hehe

Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cuff on his left wrist.

Well then you get to do the seductive haircut a la George & that one chick (can't recall her name) in Grey's Anatomy or like in that one movie with Salma Hayek and Matthew Perry (I think that's the one)... *goes to get a cold drink and have a cig after imagining that for a bit* :devil::lol:

(image here http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/RWoods7413/Carmine%20Pics/carmineaj5.jpg) It's a video game controller. Am I the only one that pictured these two playing a video game and thought it was really hot? :devil: I love viedo games, but I'm not good at most of them. I love to watch them, tho. LoL

Well I'm with everyone who said that they are probably obligated by their agents, publicists, productions company, bosses, etc to make these sort of public appearances and make nice for the cameras. However based upon the pics I've seen, it looks like these guys decided that if they had to do it, they were gonna have fun with it. Hence the posing with diaper bags, women's underwear bags, women's shoes, ostentatious jewelry, etc... Also, on a couple of the pics it looks like Carmine's holding the stuff up TO the camera instead of just having his pic taken with the bag held down normally, as if to say "See? I'm doing what you asked." I think his expression kind of fits with that. I love his expression in the AMC popcorn shot... it's like he's saying "AMC popcorn... you know you want some..." :lol:

I, for one, am just really happy that he looks so much happier and... alive I guess... than he did in those pics we saw at the Playboy whatchamahoozit or in the shot with his bday book. It seems like he's in a much better place now. If these were taken after the break then the time off did him really good.

(image here http://carmine.fan-sites.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=7670&fullsize=1)

I love this look, too.

I love how happy he looks in a lot of these! *yay* for Carmine!!! :D

It makes me so very happy to know that he's happy. I take it to mean much more good work to look forward to from him.

14. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Jesus, I don't come here for a week and a half and suddenly boom :lol: a whole swag of new photos :eek:

Have to say he's lookin' mighty fine in all those pics, especially the one of him in that denim shirt from a few pages ago

(why can't we have a slurping, sighing, drooling in love smilie thing just for these occasions?) :lol: :devil: :lol:

15. idee

idee Rookie

So who's gonna be keepin an eye out for the CSI:NY gang at the golden globes?! I AM! I AM! :D Especially His Royal Hotness..sigggggggggggggggggggggh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.