Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Equals_Love

CSI_Equals_Love Civilian

oops... that didn't finish. there was a picture of carmine posted about six months ago. He was wearing a hat and was pictured next to a brunette woman... Her name is mary Lynn Rajskub. She did a movie with him a few years ago, in case you were wondering. I know it's totally late, but i thought you all might still be interested. I would post the picture, but my computer is reaking out and won't let me do muh... sorry!!

2. CSI_Equals_Love

CSI_Equals_Love Civilian

:confused: Haha...someone already posted her name. Sorry guys... I've got a really big homework load so i only read parts at a time. I really only look at the pictures anyways! ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks for answering me about his ex. Vanessa Marcil. I did a IMDB search for her and haven't seen her in anything though... but there's a thread on her and Carmine.

To be honest though, I love how private Carmine is. :) That's a pretty hot thing about a celebrity and he doesn't seem to be so self-absorbed... Like say Matthew McConaughthy or Eva Longoria ("I'm so beautiful and I get hurt because I'm so gorgeous... la dee da. Everybody loves me.).

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Vanessa Marcil is currently on the tv show, Las Vegas. Engaged to a guy whose identity she won't confirmed, but it's not a big deal. She's notorious for dropping engagements on the fly. Rumor has it she has a son with a former ex-boyfriend actor, who's now dating a near underaged girl. Ouch. :p

As for Matthew McCounanaghey ... rumor has it that he has majorly bad BO. And I mean, the kind that keeps people away even when he's jogging outside in nothing but a pair of pants and sneakers. :lol: And Eva Longoria? It seems her vagina and sex life are more famous than she is. :p

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: I read somewhere that McConahey (I'm probably misspelling that :eek: ) doesn't wear deoderant and hasn't in years. I'm sorry, I don't care how hot you are--deoderant is a must! So is good breath. But I digress.

Would someone translate that second interview for us? The one with Rodriguez and Carmine? :D Many thanks to anyone who does... :)

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Technically speaking, I have no idea whether he actually said it that way. I wrote that out based on the translation of the answer, so, uh ... if you're refering to the written style of that paragraph, that's mostly me guessing the gist of things. :lol:

I may try translating the second interview, Top. I think ratt will do a much better job, though. :) I'm guessing Spanish is one of her fluent languages. It's definitely not one of mine, I had to use an online translator and then translate that into understandable english. :lol:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Well, you guys are awesome for translating the first one! That was a cool interivew. :D

8. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Kate Winslet? He wants to act with Kate Winslet??

Wooohoooo!! She's English! D'you think this means he likes English women? *crosses fingers*

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I went onto the threads on IMDB and it says that she has a son who is two right now. So she got pregnant in 2004... which makes me happy because she broke up with Carmine in 1999! :D That makes me insanely happy somehow.

God. She's amazing! I just saw the Holiday and I cried at the end. She's so fantastic!

You guys are all good at Spanish. I've only learnt it for 3 years...

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I have some knowledge of Spanish based on is similarities to Italian so I read the 'original' answer and it looks like that's mostly what he said. :)

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

... you know. You've got an interesting point there. He also mentioned that he thought Jane Parsons from DNA in the show would be a nice love interest for Danny. And guess what? She's British, babe. (Not sure if she's English though) :lol: Maybe he's got a thing for British accents. Woo! :devil:

:lol: Sorry, I should have mentioned the father of the child is Brian Austin Green. I think they once acted together in an old tv series. Can't remember what it is though.

12. Twinkletoes

Oh yes pleeeeease let that be true. I sound a bit like Kate Winslet...maybe if he shut his eyes he could imagine I was her..... :D

13. ratt

ratt Civilian

Hey girls,don't worry about the translation of the interview,Kimmychu did a great job,it's perfect.I'm going to translate the other interview, but give me time ;)

14. Twinkletoes

This is from an article on Ewan McGregor from the LJ site Ohnotheydidnt. Thought it might further illuminate our musings on the Giovinazzo chest hair debate:

The 'Miss Potter' actor regularly removes all the hair from his chest to make him look younger and more attractive, but his personal grooming has an unpleasant consequence
    He said in an interview with Britain's Radio 1: "I shave my chest because having it hairy makes me look older. It's sexy when it's smooth. But when I shave it, I sometimes get a rash, which is a nightmare. And my wife gets it too. Having a shaved chest is cool for a day, until it starts growing back.

15. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Ladys, ready for some new pics?

Talking about his hats, this fits:
    [​IMG]

And the other pic:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.