Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

oooh finally a thread for wendy!! the first time i saw her on csi i was like: oh my god that girl is so pretty !!
and yeah i still think that everytime she appears on the screen :p

my thoughts are with them all too.

She is definitely a really pretty gal.

I'm looking forward to the Lab Rats episode. That should def
guarantee more than five minutes of screen time! Rock! :D

Ya, I actually think Wendy and Hodges have a lil crush on each other. She was looking damn good though last night, I wish we could see more of her.

I like the scene in the break room with Henry, Hodges, and Wendy. They were implying that Hodges was the killer. And when Henry asks Hodges for a chip, Wendy gives him one. I love the group dynamic.

I liked the scenes ...

when Catherine calls Hodges cell and he's teasing Wendy
when Wendy confronts Hodges

It was nice to see Wendy back in the lab in TGTBandTD and not just mentioned over a phone call or brief case update). I'm bumping this just to comment on Liz's role in the movie Man of the House. For what little you saw of her, she was awesome! The movie wasn't what I expected and if you like mindless comedy, this is a good one for that.

I liked the little scene that Wendy had with Cath & Sara in the episode. She looked fabulous, as usual:
723tgtbtd0024.jpg

That link to the slasher flick was so funny. I think that her "relationship" with Hodges has potential...he gets all tongue tied. I hope that they stay light and full of banter like Lab Rats.

Back