Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gregsandersluver, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Billie_Kriek

Billie_Kriek Dead on Arrival

Liz Vassey and writer Evan Dunsky responded a few questions about this scene and other subjects on the Chiller Live Blog.

Her favorite horror film is "Poltergeist" and the sickest scene she's made on csi was to remove fluid from an eyeball and stick a needle in it. She explain how they made the scene where she's cut in half and she made a nice little comment about Jorja/Sara leaving.

I really like Wendy and I like all her interaction with Sara. They have a good chemestry on screen.

With Jorja/Sara leaving, I hope the Labrats will have more screen. Lately, they've become my favorites characters, especially Wendy and Hodges. :)

2. baymare

baymare Civilian

Love me some Liz. She's been in a bunch of my favorite shows -- All My Children, Maximum Bob, The Tick, and the never aired pilot Nikki & Nora (you can find it on YouTube)and now CSI. Good move you guys over at CSI. I vote for an All Liz Vassey Network... But until that happens, I'll hang and be all freaky fan on the LizVassey/WendySimms Thread.

3. amhall1054

amhall1054 Civilian

Liz is a great addition to the lab rats and the the horror film was so much fun. When they said "play it again"....I did! I look forward to her appearance on each ep...the more air time she gets, the more I like it.

4. Billie_Kriek

5. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Those pictures are great. I love their expressions in that last one....very funny!! I just watched the Nikki and Nora pilot actually, and I thought it was great. Very cool characters.

6. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I just found some scenes from the "Tick" online. Interesting outfit! It was funny, though.

7. Billie_Kriek

Never seen the "Tick", don't think it aired in Belgium. I'll have to find some clip.

I've watched "Nikki and Nora", it's was cool. It's a shame it wasn't picked :(

Wendy will be in the next episode :). There are some pics in the spoiler pictures thread ;)

8. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I love her with Hodges. They are great together. Snarky good fun.

9. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Wendy has never looked better--love her on the show. Her reactions are so believable. Great dynamics with Hodges.

10. DCFB

DCFB Victim

Like the chemistry between Hodges and Simms...both actors are very expressive and subtle. Their temperaments compliment each other well. Hope we see more of them together. Hope Liz has more airtime.

11. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I loved that last scene between her and Hodges.

12. Backtracker

Backtracker Victim

I rarely post anything anywhere but I read these posts a lot and thought Liz deserved as much nice stuff as can be said about her on this show. This long time fan is happy her talents are being appreciated. More Wendy! More Hodges! They're great together. Put them both in the field!

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

A great Wendy episode tonight. I also loved the fact that she was the only one whose "corpse" got to speak on the autopsy table.

I'd love to see more of Wendy, but I don't want to see her out in the field. Remember what they did to Greg? He went from happy-go-lucky and quirky lab rat to more subdued, grumpy, quiet csi. I don't want that for Wendy. At least she's in DNA where they seem to get a lot of the evidence going through her each time (much like they did for Greg in the early seasons).

14. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

Personally, I think that the whole "in the field" thing is so we can watch the dynamic between Wendy and Hodges and how he reacts to it. I liked that he got protective in a snarky way. He would miss her and I think that is sweet.

15. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Just been thinking...no way is Wendy thirty five--twenty nine at best! She looks fantastic.