Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

Oh thankyou thank youthankyouthankyou for getting this thread back up! And what a photo! Hot!

No Problem, we need more Wendy on this show. And I'm getting tired off all the women posting thousands of pictures of Nick, Grissom, and Greg, we needed a place for the men to hang out.

I caught the Dawson's Creek episode with Liz on tv last week. Her character's name was Wendy there too!

well, hey, I would love to post pics, but I don't think I'm of the legal limit yet (I need 100 posts, right?) So, once I'm able to contribute, I'll be all over the picture posting.

Roy, even though you can't post actual pics on the page until you get to 100 posts, you can still post the pics as url links - you just can't post them as thumbnails or full pics.
Wendy from 7x02:

She is a lot prettier then what CSI shows her as. Sometimes she has a Michael Jackson face thing going on, and is really pale. One thing Vegas lacks is the beautiful women like Miami has. Sara doesn't really do it for me, and Catherine is nearly 50. We need some young guns like Wendy, the directors should work on this!!!

I think the big difference is the lighting. In LV, the labs are dark, and there's lots of night scenes as they're the graveshift.
With Miami, everything is bright sunshine, the lab has bright lights streaming through, and they're the dayshift.

That makes a whole lot of difference. In Law of Gravity, you saw the big difference of having Wendy talking to Keppler in the diner compared to Wendy/Keppler talking in the darker hall of the lab.

I really like wendy. i liked her extra scene time on the last episode with keppler. it was really good. she's too pretty. she's my favorite labrat.

Back