Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

She's mentioned a couple of times on twitter, seeing Jon Wellner and Wally Langham since she's moved on from CSI. But it's always great to hear that they have a good enough friendship with each other to keep in touch. And of course to meet up with one another when time allows.

Liz is also supposed to be making a guest appearance on an upcoming episode of Castle. She confirmed this via twitter a while back, and according to IMDb, the episode is to air on the 18th of April.

There was one post of hers sometime back that was hilarious. It was something like: "Working with Hodges = taxing. Working with Wally Langham = priceless." :lol:

... but now all this talk about Liz makes me sad. :(

:lol: Yeah when I read that comment it made me laugh....yet, agreed. It too makes me sad. Would love to see Wendy back as an experienced CSI in season 12. But that is probably only wishful thinking.

But I am glad that she has been dabbling in other projects. Actually, she's part of one now...among some others. It's an internet series titled 9ine. It's a mini-series on awareness for teen pregnancy. She's been terrific in it thus far.

... but now all this talk about Liz makes me sad. :(

:lol: Yeah when I read that comment it made me laugh....yet, agreed. It too makes me sad. Would love to see Wendy back as an experienced CSI in season 12. But that is probably only wishful thinking.

Just want to express the same sentiments....she should come back ;)
Inspiration for watching some labrats episodes with commentary tonight..

I still have to start watching the 9ine episodes...

Sorry...I posted the date of Liz's upcoming Castle appearance wrong in an earlier post. According to twitter, when asked, she posted:

"Yup. My Castle is on Mon night. Wait till you see the badass fist fight I have with @NathanFillion. I kid. I KID. Or do I.....?"
Which is the 4th of April for anyone who may be interested

Just catching up on the latest regarding CSI (reading the spoiler thread) and suddenly I was wondering.... Here in the netherlands we are only a few episodes behind in season 11 (I think one or two)...

and... it could be my lack of imagination (however I doubt that ;)) but they (TPTB) were saying with the exit of Liz they were heading for a new creative direction.... I can't say I've seen a new creative direction... for me it was just the CSI I have known already, only without Wendy :(

If I'm wrong... I would like to hear what the new creative direction really was then..... :cool:

The creative direction was probably to divert the audience attention from Wedges towards other darlings of TPTB. Out with Shankaar, out with his creature.

Wow, it's been months now and I'm still bitter!

Yeah I read somewhere on facebook that the audience was more interested in "Wedges" than what was actually going on with the CSI's. Whether that is true or not...who knows!

Taking a new creative direction...I havent seen that yet!!!

Just wanted to let all Liz fans know that she will be in the next episode of "Necessary Roughness" on USA Wednesday Sept 7th. Its on at 10/9pm central.

Last edited:
Back