"Living Legend" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 19, 2006.

1. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Man, I totally missed the teeth thing. I thought the skull had teeth. Guess I was distracted by my husband, It was his first time watching CSI, so I kept explaining people/background to him.

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

If I remember correctly, the skull did have some teeth in it. However, since Mickey knocked out a whole bunch of the guy's teeth when he killed him, dental records would not have been correct and couldn't have been matched.

3. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

Brass was so dry when he read it, yet he still had this tone like "Oh, kids today!". I could not stop laughing at it. I laughed when Brass went to the guy's house and he tells them to arrest the Ghost Rider. I also thought Mickey's (that's his name, right) voice was really funny. In fact, I laughed a lot at the episode. Must have been all that turkey.

4. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

I dug, dug, DUG this ep, especially after we found out that Mickey was still alive :eek: (GREAT, GREAT job by Daltry BTW), and when Cathering tricked him. A bit different from your usual CSI ep., but great nonetheless.

My only complaint: after Pamela Voorhees, I thought-did NONE of the CSIs see Friday the 13th? I've not seen it, and I knew it. :lol:

The next ep in 2 weeks looks good, with the miniature model killer coming back. :) Two bad we have to wait TWO weeks. :mad:

5. Kyle_E

Kyle_E Victim

Loved the episode tonight.

I kinda had the mask thing figured out from the begining.

My theory was that Mickey Dunn was still alive and my mothers theory was that the cajun did it...well, maybe we should be ripping bills in half huh?

Catherine's young look-alike...WOW!

She was definitly a knockout when she was younger huh?

At first I thought it was a very, very made-up Catherine until I looked closer.

Not a lot of Grissom or Sara in this one.

That's okay though. I'm all for G/S but it's not like we just HAVE to have it every week.

In fact I think we appreciated G/S more when it was just little thingies here an there.

Warrick? Warrick who? There's a black guy on the show!?!

It's been so long since we've seen him for more than one scene I forgot he existed. It is nice to see the whole team for a change.

Doc Robbins is awesome! You had to kinda think for a second to realize the guy in the morgue was a media photographer.

Kudos to the writers (if you can believe that) for making the audience think for themselves on that one.

It kept me confizzled until the end of it all. 8/10!

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

In KKBB, Greg read Lois O'Neill's book and was caught up in the stories she told of the mobsters and all the other people from that era of Vegas. Anyways, I guess in the book she mentioned Mickey and Greg recounted a couple points from the book.
    Hope that helps :)

ETA: Okay, was that just a crack in the road or did it look like you could see the cable attached to the back of the car when those guys pushed the car in (when Cath is recounting the story at the end to Mickey in the hostpial)??

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I have never seen any of those Friday the 13th movies either. They and movies of that genre are just too violent for my taste, so the names of the characters went completely over my head, although I remember hearing a lot about the guy called Jason.

Greg must be getting used to the smell of decomp because when he was pulling out the muddy evidence, his perfect nose was awful close to the evidence and it didn't wrinkle up in digust at all.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I liked it alot
    it was again how CSI used to be
    I loved the whole team together ( still missing one detective) he he he ;)
    and I loved how Catherine defened her father and the fact that Sam would have killed Mickey if he touched Cath (Sam is still watching out for her)

leave it to Grissom to figure out the horror movie killer names.. Mike Myers, F. Kruger, and the 'master' who I can't remember at the moment :eek:

and DOC WOW!!! we know not to get on his bad side

the end was too good
    Catherine got her point across didn't see

I really liked it... alot!!

PS- I remember the 70's :D

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I sometimes wonder why if Sam knew earlier that she was his daughter, he didn't tell her. Ohwell, at least she found out without getting into trouble medically due to relying on info/records from the man she thought was her father instead of her real dad. I hope someone knows what that meant lol.

10. church2001

church2001 Witness

I had the whole disguise plan pegged right away (its easy to recognize Roger after watching him on Highlander). However I was glad that the writers kept his identity secret until the end.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i didnt have the disguise plan pegged. i had no clue what roger looks like.
    i liked it.

doc was great with the can! loved it. and brass was awesome as usual. where was warrick? 2 tiny scenes...are they trying to get rid of him or something? last week he had some screentime...but stil, not so much this season.
    th plot was good. a tiny bit cliche` but i liked it.
    i loved how cath was at the end. it was like a 'haha i got you' thing. must be a great career case. nick wasnt around enouugh.
    david had a bit more screentime than usual. i like how they are portraying him this season, but i dont like how gris treated him this ep. gris had been better with him in the past few.
    greg was great. those glasses were cool.
    i knew from the beginning that it wasnt mickey dunn in the car though, if it had been, who would riger have played :p
    it was somewhat based on a true story, right?there was a mickey dunn once?

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

They didn't show at the end of the ep the "Stay tuned for scene from our next episode" if that is what you are referring to. Also they didn't do that for the show after it "Shark".

November 30th is a Repeat of "Toe Tags"
    "Loco Motive" is scheduled for the 7th of December.

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I enjoyed the ep & thought it was cute with the horror flick names. Boy, was I surprised with all the disguises. Loved the look on his face when Catherine told him he was gonna live to go to prison. Also the look on her face when he told her Sam said he'd kill him if he went anywhere near Cat. It was a very good ep. A plus in my book.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

No, I was referring to a few minutes before the end, that was when it was shown. I thought it odd until I realized there probably was no ep next week, a new one anyway.
    I felt the same way, I'm also a big HL fan.

15. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

This sounded like a great episode, but my stupid DVD thing didn't record it, can I just ask, was there any Nick/Sara scenes?