"Living Legend" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

This episode was AMAZING for one thing and one thing only: Roger Daltrey. God I love this man!!! So jealous of Marg who got to touch this guy. This man is a genius and a God and a true living legend and he ROCKED.

Oh and how much fun did I have spotting the inside jokes they put in like 'Who's Next?' on the Kareoke Board and getting him to say 'He's A Real Good Lookin' Boy' which is actually a song written for his dead band member John Entwistle who in fact died in the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel in Las Vegas not too long ago.

However if it wasn't for the almighty guest star appearance then this episode pretty much sucked as I guessed what had happened way before the end and there was no suspense whatsoever personally. I guess it just didn't draw me in.

But yay for Roger!!!!

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REPEATED MAY 31, 2007 So up this goes for any discussions.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Guess I'll repeat the same thing I did when this first aired.. Roger Daltry blew this out of the water :eek:amazing incredible acting.. I hear EMMY nod!! WHO ARE YOU :D the different characters, and dropping his English accent, as Mickey Dune and old Vegas, good ep. and who found out it was all the same person, killing out of spite and revenge, the 'man' Grissom by his careful caclulations, put it all together.. very excellent episode!

4. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

I didn't make the connection the first time I saw this episode, but years ago a local station showed old episodes of Mission Impossible. Quite often one of the characters (usually Leonard Nimoy, as I recall) would peel off a full face mask that he used as a disguise. So of course it was quite clever of them to cast Barbara Bain in this particular episode! :cool:

5. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

Re: "Living Legend" Discussion **Spoilers**

I know this is an old thread, but this episode was on this morning. In the flashback scene where the young Mickey shoots the cop, it struck me that the music in the background is the same in the opening scene of "Dirty Harry," by Lalo Schiffrin.