"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Just let me state for the record that I HATE HATE HATE cliffhangers. And if TBTB pull such a stupid passe stunt, I consider it an inslut to the intelligence of the loyal fans. We are above such "WHO SHOT JR" attention getting ratings stunts. DO YOU HEAR ME TPTB???

I'd also like to state the HODGES is one sexy beast, and I hope he is the first to discover the identity of the mcsk with his superior brain power. WOOT! HODGES! Putting the sexy back into lab!

pabzi said:
Nope. She's played by Jessica Collins who is blonde

She was also in the ep Dod eat Dog in S6. She looks like she could play a crazy woman well, she just has that look - pretty but evil :devil:

I think publicity stunts insult the inteligence of fans too :(

All I want is that they don't kill off Sara. I love her character and it would be so terrible if she was killed. Like alot of people, I would still watch, but it would be soo different.

Knowing CSI, its probobly going to be a cliff hanger which no one wants. Probobly to figure out if JF will be back for the show next season or not. Only 2 days and 37 minutes left! =]

I think they like to drive the fans crazy..there are so many different things being said right now that i dont know what to believe anymore. I guess i will hav to wait and see what happens thursday night...cant wait

4EverSofia said:
seattlecsifan said:
Hey, I was just looking at the body under the red car picture & was wondering why the head is so out of focus. You can't even tell if its a man or a woman. Maybe I'm just clutching at straws.

What red car? I think I missed something.

I'm sure someone already mentioned this, but if that hasn't happened, the figure in the case is supposed to be Sara. If you notice, there is a CSI vest that the figure is wearing. As for the car, I'm guessing that would be Natalie's, and it looks like it's running over Sara or something.

Anyway, I think it was out of focus for the moment because Grissom was looking at it through his magnifying glass. Either that, or TPTB didn't want to spoil anything by revealing the figure's face.

OK NOBODY READ THIS UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!

SPOILER WARNING SPOILER WARNING SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

SARA IS NOT GOING TO DIE!! SHE SIGNED A CONTRACT! IT WILL AT LEAST KEEP HER ON THE SHOW UNTIL NEXT SEASON!!! IF YOU WATCH ONE OF THE VIDEOS HER HAND TWITCHES! IT IS FREAKY!!!

hollistersara said:
SARA IS NOT GOING TO DIE!! SHE SIGNED A CONTRACT!
1- What is your source? Is is a reliable source? Why doesn't CSI Files News have that information?
2- Why did you type in all caps? That is considered shouting and is hard to read. Just use that for emphasis on the parts that need it.

Instead of killing off Sara, I wish they would kill off Lyndsey. That brat gets on my nerves with all her whining! :p

I'm doubtful that the person under the car is Sara. I think it's a dirty trap. I think it's an unconscious Hodges dressed in Sara's vest. Sara probably OK, just lost her cel phone, and is halfway to Frisco by now. Gris, it's a trap! IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting nervous. Can you tell?

Killing off Lindsey will only bring more Cath!Drama which most of the folks on this board don't want to see. Also, we've only seen Lindsey twice this season and I don't recall seeing her whine.

Btw, it's LINDSEY.

Back