"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

From AOL news

CSI -Thursday, May 17
This may be the last time you see Sara Sidle alive, so be sure to catch the season finale of 'CSI.' With the real-life contract dispute between CBS and Jorja Fox, TV Squad is reporting that Sidle will go missing during the final episode of season seven, forcing her relationship with Grissom out into the open.

If she dies, TV Squad swears it’s by car-crushing. All that CBS will say is that the miniature killer will be revealed during the finale. (Photo courtesy of CBS)

Same old thing being said over and over again. How many articles do we need to read about "Sara possibly being killed off because of contract dispute"?

It's getting redundant.

Argh- only one more day until the finale, I'm eager but I don't want CSI to end :( I seriously can't wait to see the MCSK- and how everyone's reactions to just everything!

Meh. I'm SO sick of hearing about Jorja and her being the bad guy. :mad:. I jsut wish SOMEONE in the camp SOMEWHERE would come to her defense because she's taking a pretty harsh beating with all this...it's NOT fair...

Grrrr. :mad:

If it is not true both CBS and Jorja should BOTH be speaking out, who knows if it is true or not?

Someone should clear the air I agree 110% this kind of publicity is not helping anything, CSI, or Jorja.

*Whistles*

Just a reminder I posted this in the "Spoiler Lab" before it was locked for good about the discussion of contracts, I made a point of posting that LINK in the first post on page one of this thread. Before this hops out of control here is you're Reminder Please Read.

Thanks. :)

Jorja is probobly going to be back.

I'm guessing all this might be a publicity stunt. Everything could be already sorted out and they just want us to think shes not coming back? Well i'll beleive what i want =] :)
Either way, she needs to stay

the contract dispute could also be a way to get the fans all excited and wondering eveb mroe what is going to happen...

i dont trust articles anymore...just look at csi miami...not at all what any articles were saying...so i am just going to wait and see what happens tomorrow

ericloca said:
I would love to see Greg's face when he'll find out 'bout Sara ... maybe he'll cry , who knows ?

I can't see him crying but he'd probobly be upset I guess?
It is going to be funny to see everyones reactions! :lol:

Greg will be upset, but he won't cry. He will get over it, because Sara have never and never will be interested in him and they don't match, (My opinion.) All Sara see in Greg as her little brother. Greg need someone who will laugh with him and she have sense of humor like him. Sara will never give him that.

man,i cant wait till this episode...its this thursday right? tommrow? i requested every thursday off in may cause i couldnt remember when it was. as for cliffhangers, if they end the miniture killer and saras still missing or whatever, i wouldnt care much. to me that wouldnt really be a cliffhanger cause they solved the case (that and id ont care about sara). kind of like last season, the last scene with them together. *shrugs* i didnt care. this whole sara/jorja thing is getting quite annoying. if i was in charge of cbs i'd fire her just for being annoying, which cbs has done before i believe, but thats just my opinion. im looking very forward to the end of this miniture story line. its been very fascinating to me and i just cant wait!

Back