"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. enigma

enigma Victim

Ecklie has always been out to get Grissom anyway he could, I can only imagine what a field day he is going to have when it is revealed that Griss and Sara is in a relationship. And if she was to live to season 8 or die season 7, you can imagine what repercussions will be made towards Grissom since it is against the rules to be involved with a co-worker even worse a subordinate. He might get fired... :confused:

2. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

i was thinking about that the other day. could it be possible that natalie (or one of natalies minions aka 'brother') runs her off the road, then sara's car flips? maybe she had the top down and thats how she's under the car but not crushed? okay i just noticed a flaw in that, if sara was tasered before entering her car she umm..couldn't be driving. DAH! OOO!!! ok, so the minion pushes the car into a ravine, sara's in the backseat when the car flips, and she's pinned beneath. ok there ya go thats the best i can come up with.

3. Veze

Veze Rookie

Maybe but that doesn't explain how Nathalie was able to make the miniature in so short time after the accident. The miniature must have been made BEFORE the car crash so... Back to square one... How Nathalie or anybody get Sara under the car?

4. BornToKill

BornToKill Civilian

Seriously, not a BIG fan of GSR.. However, I never like to see an actor/actress to leave the show.. Death can be very emotional for most Sara's fan.. But I am definitely not a fan of her's. But I rather she and Grissom ended the GSR.. Basically, dont find her the right person for Grissom and Grissom definitely not the right guy for her too...

5. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I think the show can go on without Sara. I'm not going to be watching if they kill her off. But I'm sure it will go on.

The Natalie MCSK spoiler sounds so boring. I'd be more interested if it were Sara, or Grissom, or NICK (GOD KNOWS HE HAS REASONS) or even Bruno. I love the GSR, but I hate the way it has been handled all season, and the last episode left me with a sour taste in my mouth, hating Grissom the way I hate CSI Miami Horatio. And I don't want to hate Grissom.

6. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I thought the actress who plays Sofia isn't returning next season? I had heard that she was picked to play the lead in a new pilot for ABC, which, if picked up, would begin airing in the fall . . . ? I guess if it doesn't/hasn't been picked up, she could be returning . . .

As for how Sara got stuck under the car . . . I hadn't even thought about that. At this point, I don't think it even really matters. I just want her to live! :)

7. missy_lissa

missy_lissa Victim

Yeah actually I was thinking about it some more and I had a theory that maybe Dell's real kid could be like helping Natalie out with her plans but i guess we won't know till Thursday huh not long to go now

8. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I don't know what I would do if Sara died. The show would go on, and I would still watch, but it wouldn't be the same. And, of course, if they ever tried to replace her with someone else, I would probably hate the person on sight of them just because they took Sara's part. She's part of the team- I think she should stay. I wish she would just stop with this contract stuff. It would be like NCIS when they killed off Kate... I just don't like it when writers kill off characters. If a character must be killed off, do it before we get attached to them- not after seven seasons! The GSR doesn't have to stay... I just want to keep Sara, and everyone else for that matter. I may not like every single member of the team equally, but I never want any of them to be killed off.

As for Natalie getting the car rolled over, I'm not entirely sure. When I first heard about it, I thought it might be a murder-suicide, where she rolls over Sara and herself (because serial killers killing themselves is TPTB's trademark) but apparently that's not the case. I don't know how she's going to do it... jump out at the last second, maybe?

9. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

Yay! I cant wait for the episode. I myself like the drama, and if that means a character in danger, its all good. :) .. as long as they dont die. lol

as for the question if sara dies.. i would still watch. i mean, it would be werid without her, but im more of a catherine fan i guess, and it wouldnt be the end of the show for me.

the one thing im not looking forward to is the GSR. im definatly NOT a shipper when it comes to these two. go GRILLOWS! :D

im looking forward to cath's reaction. i hope its good! hahaa! :)

anyways.. cant wait for it either way. it better be good! but sarah seems to write some pretty good episodes, so im excited. :D

*Cassie

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It has been stated that Jorja was a 'no show' for the finale set in Las Vegas, but on the promo, she's there :eek: sooo, another false misrepresentation from 'whoever' I think this is causing angst, to get the top ratings, and I'm going with it'll be a major surprise, and not at all what most fans think ;) and here's some of the places they were,that will be in 'Living Doll' in the finale, while filming during the week of April 16th!

http://www.lvrj.com/living/7147411.html

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

It sucks that the script was real...I just hope that there were major rewrites, we still need to be somewhat surprised.

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I'm actually looking forward to Nick's reaction more than Catherines :lol:

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Desertwind that article was on April 23rd. And most of CSI is shot in Las Angelas. So it's hard to tell from the promos what actually went on.

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

15. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

Yeah Nick and Greg's reactions!
    I really just want to see Cath lay into Grissom because of all the "Holier than Thou" crap that he used to pull with Cath whenever her personal life when to hell. Like during weeping willows... *grrrr*
    Truthfully I tend not to listen to all the hype that's build up before the finial is aired. Lots of experience with going crazy over finials.
    I pretty much have to isolate myself from promo's and stuff because I get a little cook coo.

As it is I called in sick to work so I could watch CSI Miami tonight. :lol: