"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

as many times as they've done a finale with a csi in peril and they live i would hope this time they kill her. it's becoming way to predictable.

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I can't wait untill this episode is aired and I can read about it here..

This episode is so freaking me out. Seeing Sarah Goldfinger is on this one promisses to be good. I remember she also did Comitted and that one was great too!

3. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Dude, you're going to DELL! :) EWW, Ernie Dell getting frisky with one of his foster kids? That guy was creepy!
    =========

WOOT GSR! No Sara, No CSI!

*Edited: To unstretch the screen*

4. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I absolutely can't wait for this episode... to me, every finale gets better, although I know some won't agree with me there. I'm very, very worried about Sara.... I'm not sure if I want to know if she lives or dies by the end of the episode or if it would be better if they left us with a cliffhanger. I'm going absolutely crazy over this episode! I can't imagine what I'm going to be like come Thursday...

5. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I can't wait for the episode, but I hope they do not Kill Sarah off, jorja fox character Sarah Sidle is to imported to the show to kill her off.

6. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I can't wait for this epi, but i will be sad, cause i will have to watch reruns, yeah i'm a loser guys, but i don;t really care if they find Sara or not, but it be better if they didn't. Jorga is an awesome actress, i just don;t like sara.

7. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Um, there are how many other cast members? The show can go on without her.

I think I would like it if she left. I can't stand GSR. I could never stand her whining over him.

8. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

some poeple like gsr and some dont...if sarah does die in the finale,,,i will still watch.

i cant wait to see everyone's reaction to finding out about the two of them

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Yeah...pretty much done with the show if she's a goner...

I'm keepin' the faith though. ;)

10. melbel

melbel Pathologist

cant wait to see this ep.

11. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

Aw, Sara goes missing.. darn.

I'm looking forward to Cath's reaction though when the relationship is revealed. That's going to crack me up. :lol:

12. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

many of us thought for a while that grissom and cath had a thing for each other...i gues we'll see if cath every did or not...i am really excited to see how it's all going to go down...but a bit sad that it's the last of the season

13. CSIfamily

CSIfamily Dead on Arrival

I stil feel that Sara will going missing because she IS the MCSK.

Either way I do hope that the GSR is over with. I am glad that they got more involved with some of the characters, however far too much of the "science" has been lost this season.

I am hoping that Living Dolls, will concentrate more on the grassroots science, lab work etc.

Looking forward to a more "refreshing" season next time :)

14. hollistersara

hollistersara Victim

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOLIED!

Sara Sidle.....!!!

15. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

It's weird - there are a couple people on the show that, if they died, I would have a hard time watching. Even though Marg and Billy are the frontrunners, CSI is really an ensemble show. I can't imagine it without most of them. I think if Brass or Greg died it would be hard for me to watch - they both just add so much to the dynamic. I think if TPTB had chosen to kill Sara off before GSR, it might have been a little easier. As it stands now, I don't really want to watch the show without Sara and with Grissom in mourning. Although, now that I think about it, Sara dying would give Billy a reason to get out of CSI after Season 8. Hmm.

In any event, Sara is my favorite character and I can't see myself enjoying the show without her. I could even go without GSR and still watch - I just really love her character and it would be really horrible if she died.