"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

For the people who are convinced that without Sara, CSI as a show will be ruined, that's definitely a little over the top and dramatic. Sure, a chunk of the viewers might lose interest and stop watching, but it sure as heck wouldn't be the death of the show. Same with GSR, guys. A lot of people love GSR and Sara, but not everyone does. It might be different if Sara was one of the characters they went more in depth with, but since that's not the case... It's okay, guys. Life will go on.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

?? What was that?

The show will go on, with or without Sara in my opinion...I'm really confused and I think that script thing was fake and that we will have to wait and see, allthough, i will be dissapointed if the script wasnt fake. Of course I like being spoiled, but that was so big that it just HAS to be fake!

3. gilgrissomsgurl

gilgrissomsgurl Dead on Arrival

From what I've heard on a local radio channel.. .is that Joira wanted too much money for the next season and she might not come back for season 8!

I wanna see Cath and Gris shack up!! There is so much sexual tenshion between those two its not even funny!!!

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I don't think that Jorja's leaving will be the end of the show, but for me, it will be ruined. Even if it doesn't go off the air, I doubt I'd have even close to the same enthusiasm about it . . .

5. 4EverSofia

4EverSofia Victim

What red car? I think I missed something.

6. 4EverSofia

4EverSofia Victim

I have to agree with you on the GSR thing; too much of CSI is now being related to the romance. I mean yes Catherine's personal life did invade the lab much of the time through Sam, but at least it had to do with police work and forensics.

I hope that season 8 reflects season 1-4, only with the addition of Sofia to make it better.

As far as Sara going missing, I think it's just a way of making the viewers think that she isn't coming back because the person who plays her didn't sign her contract; a publicity stunt most likely to get her fans all in a huff only to go Yippie and pee their pants with joy when she returns in the season opener.

7. 4EverSofia

4EverSofia Victim

Oh I would love to see Catherine with Gil, but you have to ask yourself one thing; Would Catherine really want sloppy seconds?

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am with you on that one all the way!

9. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

When it comes to dating and stuff, isn't it more about your feelings for that other person than who else has had him before?

If Cath and Gil had that attraction, I don't think anything else should matter.

Back on topic... I'm thinking that the answers everyone's waiting for about Sara's fate is going to be put on hold with a cliffhanger. Gah... I hate those...

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I know TPTB is evil, playing + toying with us all summer! :(
    I hope she did... I sure loved that tushie comment. :lol:

11. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

I think TPTB will have Sara missing for the finale, so they can decide Jorja's fate, If she goes then I'm going miss her but the show will go on, if she comes back then lets hope she'll finally be happy. No more dramas off the set, keep the drama where it should be in front of our screens.

12. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

The spoilers never turn out to be what they appeared. That's why I don't believe the Natalie soiler. And I'm still nervous about Hodges getting wacked. Poor guy. It's all Wendy's fault!

13. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

Pabzi, that was the orignal script, not a fake out. TPTB have done it before. I read in the sides who got kidnapped in Grave Danger way before the info came out on some of the fan sites. The killer really is Natalie, Sara really is missing and I think much of the original story is still intact. But, due to a certain site basically pasting the script pages, there were some rewrites and I think an RDH said an alternate ending was filmed. We'll have to wait and see Thursday.

Either way, I can see the show going on without Sara. Sure, all of them make up the team, but maybe if TPTB actually go through with it and kill a character [I'm getting tired of the CSI in peril] it will add that "umph" that's been missing this year.

14. missy_lissa

missy_lissa Victim

Hey i was just thinking does anyone have any theorys on how sara is gonna get stuck under the car? I don't think it would be possible for natalie to just tip it over on her unless she's muscle woman... just a thought that popped into my head.

15. bine

bine Prime Suspect

Right now I don't care anymore if they kill Sara off. We mostly saw her with Grissom or Greg the whole season and this is something I'm not looking forward to see in season 8. :rolleyes:
    And in my opinion it's so lame from TPTB to bring a "CSI in death situation" finale again. We had this with Nick and it was a great episode, then last season finale which was a huge disappointment and now they do it again. :mad:
    Why can't TPTB deal at first with the fallouts from the last two season finales before they begin a new drama?