"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. Isa

Isa Victim

Um...she will kill herself by putting a car on herself somehow?

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Oh man.. I just can't wait anylonger.

I mean.. this is frustrating.. I dont think she'll die though. I am just being the optimist. She'll live!

3. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Ohh! I don't know why... but I like it. o.o

4. xReCoNx

xReCoNx Victim

*Spoilers* *Spoilers*

I read somewhere last night about grissom getting stabbed in the neck. The GSR thing gets revealed when they have natalie in interagation. Sara is already missing, and grissom tries talking to Nat. He asks where she is and then she replies something along the line of "Is she your special girl?", "Do you love her?"...And grissom replies deeply and little does he know, the team is watching behind the glass.

Natalie then starts moving something around her mouth with her tongue and its a blade and quickly stabs grissom.

I think it's safe to say that it is Sara under the car. And I also think it's safe to say that there WILL be a cliffhanger.

From the cold openings, I think natalie will kill someone on the vegas strip. Hence why Warrick and Nick are there looking around. Because at the end of the video, you see her running out into a crowd and then it zooms out ressembling a plastic model. To find her, I think they use bleach somehow....

Also... check this out

B : blunt force traume (Izzy Delancey's death, 1st miniature)
    L : liquid nicotine (Penny Garden's death, 2nd miniature)
    E : electrocution (Raymundo Suarez's death, 3rd miniature)
    A : asphyxiation (Barbara's death, 4th miniature)
    C : car crash (Sara in trouble?)
    H : hanging (will the miniature killer commit suicide?)

???????
    Who is that on the left?

5. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

very interesting...i really dont know how this one is going to turn out but i cant wait to watch it.

6. trappedmind

trappedmind Civilian

Driving it off the cliff and the car flips over, throwing her out and then it lands on her. It has happened before.

7. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Honestly, I'm glad this season is almost over! :eek: I'm just hoping CSI gets their crap together for next season, and realize there is a bigger cast than just Grissom and Sara. :rolleyes: Hopefully we won't spend next season dwelling on what happens to Sara. I'm ready to move on already...and the SL has not even happened yet.

Who knows...maybe she will hang Sara and Grissom together...since that sort of destroyed the concept of the show.

I also have to agree with MH on the others not knowing what is going on with GSR is a poop poo story line...I mean come on...they are supposedly a close working team that manage to miss a change in Sara's and Grissom's behavior towards one another. Please...

8. Sarina

Sarina Victim

I don't think Sara is the kind of person who would commit suicide. Yes, she is very emotional and tends to get depressed, but she's been through a lot already and never tried to commit suicide. I don't think she would do it now, that she is in a relationship with someone she loves and who loves her.
    And if you write Sara Sidle correctly ;) there isn't a clear similarity to suicidal.

9. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

If this character ever dies...i wouldnt be from suicide...she is very strong and it would be off character to turn her into a suiacidal person or something extremely drastic would have to happen.

i dont like it when any main character dies...although she isnt my favourite..i still hope sarah doesnt die

10. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I don't think she's going to kill herself, but I do have a feeling she might die. But then again I did read that they flew Marge, (Catherine) to Vegas to film a diffrent end scene, so I'm really on the edge to see what's going to happen, but I do know on the previews Greg still looks hot as ever!

11. SAMMY

SAMMY Victim

Ok, I'm new so not quite sure if I am to put *SPOILER* here or not but........or if this has already been put out there:
    v
    v
    v
    I read that Jorja :confused: didn't show up for the taping of the final show because she was PO-ed about her contract so
    they had to do it without her...Because of this, I think 'Sara' is toast ala the miniature killer and Grissom mourns her loss. This would precip Griss going on another long sabatical for next season. Honestly, if Billy comes back, from time to time, I do hope it is with 'Heather' :devil: on his arm.

Sammy

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

That is Natalie's "fantasy/ day dream." She fantasizes about killing Grissom, but then she wakes up.

I'm pretty sure it's Sara under the car. The model looks exactly like her from the back, and ET said there was going to be a cliffhanger too.

I think that's the delivery man, the person who is going to be delivering the mini. Possibly could be wrong. Only 1 hour and 27 minutes left until I find out!! Anxiously waiting.

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm still holding out for Greg and Warrick to get decent scenes in the finale. Greg always gets left behind in the finale storylines, and it would only be fair for Warrick to have a good part after hardly appearing all season.

Oh, and having read the ET article, I'm surprised the Snickers fans haven't commented of George's statement. :p

Fingers crossed for Greg! For all we know they may also use the finale to conclude the James family storyline once and for all.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Can't wait.. 5 hours left for me. here's a couple of pics. that you'll see in tonights epsiode ;)

[​IMG] THE VENETIAN

DOWNTOWN

LAS VEGAS SIGN

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ARGH is anyone else have problems seeing the video?
    I've tried not only the ET link but the inntertube link and all I get is a GREEN SCREEN!

Anyone else have that problem? :mad: