"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i am also having trouble seeing the video...which makes me very frustrated

i am going nuts just waiting for the show to start....cant wait to see what really happens

2. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

So Sara is gonna die? or is she not? I'm so excited for this one....thirty minutes until it's on...

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They already did over at Snickers Thread. They are so excited, I am too. I think he is joking, but I'm not sure yet. I will wait and see tonight.

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Yes, 26 more minutes WOOHOO.

Anyway, we don't know if Sara is dying or not. As far as well know it will be a cliffhanger and we won't know if she lives or dies (Especially since her contract is hush hush right now)

I personally don't think she'll die, but we will have to wait and see. Maybe the finale will shock us all and she'll be totally fine :lol:

5. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

this is so not fair!!!! You guys get to see it way before I do becaus eof where I live. You guys are less then a half an hour away (I'm happy for y'all)
    But I'm still like three and a half hours away because of our stupid time zone.... Anyway, enjoy the episode, and I'm sure I'll peak and see what every has said about it before I watch it, I don't really like surprises anyway. :lol:
    I love to ramble though, ccan't you tell???

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG. I'm freaking out right now. 18 minutes!

7. LadyL

LadyL Civilian

Hey I'm new to the board!

I'm in the UK and crap at waiting for anything so I can't wait for some info on the finale when some of u guys have seen it in about 1hr 15mins!!

8. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

My mind is exploding. I'm sitting here, trying to write a script for an English project, but my mind is saying, is she gunna die? How will the team react? Why must this be the end?

My friend and I are so twisted with this finale that the script that I'm writing for our English project is a CSI twist on Romeo and Juliet. Our teacher thinks it's funny how much we get into CSI that we actually make it into a project.

I don't think she's going to die. Of course, I'll be freaking out no matter what happens. From what I've heard, it's a cliffhanger, but I really don't know and that's bothering me! I wish I could fast forward this last eleven minutes!

9. Carala

Carala Civilian

I know what you mean, I have a 10 page paper due Monday, I got 9 pages but I'm still too focused right now on the CSI Vegas finale. Its driving me insane. I dont get to see the episode till 10:00, I live in Cali, with no cable jack in my room, so I watch the episodes from CBS's website. I have another 4 hours to go!

10. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i would be very surprised if she did die..but you never know...i guess we will have to watch
    and it is about to start here...

11. Shanna_Banana

Shanna_Banana Dead on Arrival

THREE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH! :lol:

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm in Australia and am supposed to teach a class in less than ten minutes, but I'm hovering around here because I really, really, really want to know what happens. In particular, I want to know if Greg has more than one scene this time, and if the reactions of all the characters if Sara does go missing.

13. xReCoNx

xReCoNx Victim

Here we goo!!!!

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Keep me updated, people!

15. xReCoNx

xReCoNx Victim

Wow, I hate how they introduced natalie...with all those dolls. They said we have seen her before and all...I hope it's more than just her being a janitor in the crimelab. There has to be something else...