Lindsay Love Thread

Aww, I love the second one. I might me reading into this way too much, but that expression on her face totally captures her sense of humour for me. It's just right on for the scene. She's definitely a comedian. Maybe she'll get to steal a few one liners from Flack next season.

keich I love your icon. Perfect cap for COTP.

Thanks, licorice. :D

I'd like to see her and Flack have a one-liner fest! That'd be so fun to watch! :D

One liner fest! :lol: That would be funny. Them making cringe worth talking about the bad guys. Maybe they could give Horatios One liners a run for his money.

Keich your icon is nice. I love how concerned Danny looks for her. SO sweet. :D

When I read "one liners", I'm assuming we're not talking about the lines that get delivered courtesy of Grissom/Mac/HoCaine that make you want to gag yourself, hahaha. I assume you mean Lindsay's witty ones (like the Wyoming line in COTP). :p

Those other ubercheesy lines sometimes make me want to throw things at my television (or laptop, depending) ... though I'm secretly laughing on the inside, lol.

Alyssa- I love your avvie.. :) I have a shirt that says that, oddly enough I wore it at the rodeo last weekend.. lol. had to do it.. sorry.. off topic.

a one liner war between Lindsay and Flack.. could be fun.

Thanks, Alyssa. I love that scene too. :D

Speaking of witty comments, I might come off as a bit slow but bear with me, I'm not American. :) Can someone explain to me her "Wyoming" comment? Thanks. :D

Your avie is great, Alyssa. I think country girls rock! ;)

One liner war/fest between Flack and Lindsay---sounds like fun!! :lol:

I've mentioned it before that I think it would be funny to see Flack and Lindsay double talk a suspect into a confession---as session full of one liners! :D

And yes, the fest would never be cheesy Horatio one liners. It would be great one liners like "I'm never eating bacon again," or "You were getting a little mermaid on the side." (Well those may not be exact quotes, but still funny!!)

Edit: Keich, Wyoming is the least populated continental state. It has wide open spaces for miles and miles. Wyoming is often made fun of with comments like "No, state here." I've heard the comment before that people go over to Wyoming to party in its 'wide open' spaces because 'no one' lives there. Because Montana shares a border with Wyoming, that may be the reason for the comment during the 'block party' scene. I may be wrong. Anyone else know??

BTW: No offense to people from Wyoming, those are just comments I have heard about! ;)

*shakes fist* Why I outta! ...:lol: ..I really dunno there auda I don't live there, just yankin' your chain.

Yeah, My state has some really bad'things too...

:lol: I like those one liners, Auda, You should let Flack borrow them!

its totaly true. I ride horses over in Montana every other summer for a friend and we go over to Wyoming because it is in fact... pretty damn desolate. You could party like theres not tommorrow and no one could hear you for miles.. :) Its alot of fun - I laughed when she made that comment on the finale' but then was like "well uh, dont know if EVERYONE will understand that" he he, its a beautiful state, but definitley absolutley nothing to do there, unless your into the rodeo/ranch/horses scene, or hunting- good deer out there... but anyway... a would love to see a one-liner fest between Flack/Lindsay, I have to say, I really enjoy when they get screen time together.

audacity said:
One liner war/fest between Flack and Lindsay---sounds like fun!! :lol:

I've mentioned it before that I think it would be funny to see Flack and Lindsay double talk a suspect into a confession---as session full of one liners! :D
I love this -- they could do it too! The writers need to get cracking ... ! :D

Hi there peeps! I'm a new fan of Lindsay and I just wanted to share with all the fans here about how I came to love Lindsay...
At first I wanted to check out her character cos her first name happens to be Lindsay - just like my favorite tennis player - Lindsay Davenport. Then she just won me over with her tres cute one-liners and outfits!

Btw you guys are doing a good job with the thread thus far. Allez for all D/L shippers! Happy posting! :D

Yeah thanks for the Wyoming explanation, audacity. That's not exactly why I found it funny. ;) Flack and Lindsay doing one-liners that would be great. Great idea!

Back