Lindsay Love Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Apr 30, 2006.

1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Radical, your avie is from "DWF." In your avie, Lindsay is demonstrating a little experiment for Mac and Stella---at least I think that's the scene. :)

In the season opener, Mac, Stella, and Lindsay investigate a murder involving bungee jumping....Wonder if Lindsay would bungee jump?? I bet she would. She's brave. That's what is cool about her... ;)

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

oh, okay, thanks!

^^And yea, I think she would too!

3. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I'll put the scene behind spoiler tags, in case you don't want to be...
    Lindsay has identifiesd this substance they found on the vic- it's this experimental odor eliminating gel. She gets a sample and brings it into Mac's office to demonstrate it. It's so cute- she has this tray with hydrogen sulfide (which smells like rotten eggs), and Mac asks why she has in his office, and she says for the sake of science. She puts the gel under Mac's nose, and then he smells the stuff -while Stella and Lindsay are both scrunching up their noses- and says it smells like vanilla.

I think she might bungee jump

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I could see her bungee jumping. Something new and different for her. Right up her alley!

5. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Remember that episode of LV when Warrick and Nick investigated the death of a para-sailor who fell out of his rig because he passed out when he went too high? At the end of the episode you see Nick trying para-sailing.... It would be cool at the end of this episode to see Lindsay going bungee jumping. It seems like something she'd be up for trying...provided she did it legally of course ;)

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

LOL. I agree, it really would. :D ..bungee jump, think I could add that to my fic, Auda?

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Cfar that would be a great ending to that episode.

8. cfar

cfar Pathologist

We've seen her get excited about a number of things (like the water gun wars). It would be cool to see her follow through and try something too.

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

yea, kinda like the bugs.. That would make for an awesome ending, and I could totally see her doing that too, just for kicks.

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I say we push her, that why she has no choice. :D

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm with you... Meet me at the bridge! :lol:

12. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Lindsay's pretty effin' amazing. I thought I'd get that out of the way. All my CSI: friends that live near me say I can't like Lindsay and Aiden, but I refuse to believe that. Let me live in my bubble, please&thanks. She's just so cool, plus she has a deep dark secret that made her become a CSI and move to New York City. Hmm. I'm still wondering what that could be, although I'm sort of leaning towards a murder in the family, like in Crossing Jordan.

When she ate the bugs in 'Fare Game,' that was basically one of my favorite scenes in S2. Flack's face was priceless (omfg! gross!) and Lindsay was all cool about the stuff Danny brought to eat. Fried tarantula, grasshopper pate, worm spaghetti, Peruvian centipede. "Oh, well. It's just protein." XD

13. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Welcome to the thread screamingpoet! *waves*

I loved that scene in Fare Game, even though it grossed me out. I love that she's willing to try anything :)

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I like Aiden too but Lindsay is different. You can like both! I find it funny how quick people are in their judgements.
    I don't think Lindsay would have to be pushed off the bridge or where ever to bungee.
    I could see a death in the family or a very close family friend. I would like to see or hear about her relationship with her co-workers in Montana were.

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I like Lindsay more than Aiden, but I like Aiden too. They both have their strong and weak pionts, not gonna lie.