Lindsay Love Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Apr 30, 2006.

1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi all!! :)

Thought I'd send a little 'Lindsay love' everyone's way:

Lindsay's Intuition

This pic is from "Cool Hunter" which will be airing this evening. :)

*pic credited to csi-caps.com

2. keich

keich CSI Level One

I love her outfit. :D

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

That's classic outfit right therer. From here on out. :lol:

4. ihatepeas

ihatepeas Victim

I haven't been around here very long and just discovered this thread. Yay! We need to counteract the "Why Lindsay Must Go" thread. I think she is cool. And I love that she is countrified but still surprises everyone by breaking out of the stereotype.

--Sarah

5. lostinheaven

lostinheaven Hit and Run

so pretty!! i love the episode 'cool hunter'<3

6. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I forgot how much fun Cool Hunter was. I missed it due to work (I think... its a toss up between that or school..ugh) but, thankfully the hotel I was staying at, and the fact that I wasnt too toasted... (its from being down in that gutter over at the Flack thread)... anyway, I loved Lindsay/Anna in this ep, I loved the interrogation scene her and Flack did on the doctor... loved it!! For me, I enjoy her subtle moments more then her big explosive ones - which are very few and far between at the moment, but I love at the start of the season when she kind of went off on Danny, it was that really like naggy kinda flirting, you're fighting but its turning into a mutual flirting. Almost like the boy picking on the girl he likes on the playground.

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Welcome, Ihatepeas---cute name. :)

The episode "Cool Hunter" is a good one.

Lindsay does have some quirky and country girl ways, but the writers have shown that she's much more than just a Montana girl. ;)

OT: ^San Diego is a great city! :)

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Wednesday was the first time I'd ever seen Cool Hunter, and I smiled through the whole thing, from Danny's tank top to "Make Tracks Cowboy". :D

9. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

yeah, San Diego is a nice city. I liked it for the beaches... well more technically... the surf, was awesome dude!! (yes, I'm from cali.. deal with it..lol), but anyway, I think that is one of my favorite lines Lindsay says throughout the season, "Make tracks cowboy" made me laugh...

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

"Make Tracks Cowboy" was a great line...it's funny because I doubt Danny had ever been called 'cowboy' before. LOL!

Only Lindsay would say something like that. Which is a good thing. I kind of like that she has that kind of boldness mixed with a little bit of quirkiness. :)

Radical---I know. I couldn't help but smile through that whole episode either. Lots of good things!

11. cyko1003

cyko1003 Rookie

Oh I completely agree - she's got this perfect mix of confidence without being cocky or annoying - it's great. I love the playful, flirty, I'm-going-to-get-under-your-skin-just-beacuse-i-can type of thing going on. Ahhhhhh so great. :)

I also grinned like a moron through all of Cool Hunter.
    And City of the Dolls
    And Stuck On You.
    (And the comforting scene in All Access, which I just watched about 10 minutes ago).

Sigh. As always: 88 days remaining.

12. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I loved Lindsay in Cool Hunter. After rewatching the interrogation scene, I noticed how she was displaying her frustration. Loved how she argued with Mac- would like to see more of it next season.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

It makes great angst.

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^Yes, it does. But it's great to see angst mixed here and there with a little bit of fun, too. ;)

Pizzapie, I also liked how she was willing to defend her beliefs to Mac, despite the fact that he is her boss.

One of Lindsay's best scenes came in "Dances With Fishes." Actually there are probably a couple of great scenes. I enjoyed how she held her own up against Officer Murphy---she proved she wasn't just a pushover---and I can certainly understand her annoyance with his "Dorothy" comments. Another scene in which she showed a lot of guts and strength, came at the end of "DWF." I thought she was wonderful when she stood up to the woman by defending the young girl that had been murdered. :)

Here's a nice pic: Pretty in Pink

*pic credit goes to csi-caps.com

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

That is a good pic of her.. I think that might be the same eppy as my banner.. no idea though, I've never seen DWF