Lindsay Love Thread

audacity said:
So is it this daring boldness that we admire about Lindsay the most? Or is it the subtle yet lighthearted moments that Lindsay has that makes her so endearing to her fans?? :)

For me, it's both, and I can't separate it. The lighthearted moments give such a different energy to the show, but I love her curiosity, and how she's willing to dive into anything.

pizzapie said:
audacity said:
So is it this daring boldness that we admire about Lindsay the most? Or is it the subtle yet lighthearted moments that Lindsay has that makes her so endearing to her fans?? :)

For me, it's both, and I can't separate it. The lighthearted moments give such a different energy to the show, but I love her curiosity, and how she's willing to dive into anything.

Agreeing with both of you guys. Lindsay is awesome because she's willing to try things, and she's so lighthearted and funny give such a new view to the show. (I'm being redundant... :D)

Question for someone, is the headquarters (i guess you could call it) different in s1 than in s2? Because they look totally different...

I don't think the location itself changed, but in general TPTB made a bunch of changes to the show - there were complaints that it was all too "dark" and "blue-light", so the "lab" was revamped to make it a bit less... let's say creepy. I think that's also why Lindsay's "bright and bubbly" character was brought in - there was more lightheartedness needed in the show, it was getting a slight depressing.

^It may be taped in the same place, but the "lab" moved from the basement to like the 35th floor (or something like that) of a high rise. In Summer in the City, Stella was carrying a box of files into the building.
I think it was one of the changes made to lighten the show. I much like the new labs.

The bug eating was what really made me like Lindsay. The fact that she's willing to eat a breaded spider *shivers* shows that she's got a lot of guts. I don't think I can do something like that.

pizzapie said:
^It may be taped in the same place, but the "lab" moved from the basement to like the 35th floor (or something like that) of a high rise. In Summer in the City, Stella was carrying a box of files into the building.
I think it was one of the changes made to lighten the show. I much like the new labs.

Okay, I guess they show that in s1... cause i was watchin the beggining of s1 last night and the lab wastotally different. The lab now i like a lot better, much more "happy" i guess?

Radical618 said:
pizzapie said:
audacity said:

Agreeing with both of you guys. Lindsay is awesome because she's willing to try things, and she's so lighthearted and funny give such a new view to the show. (I'm being redundant... :D)
I agree with all of you :D She seems like she keeps herself open to try new things, and thoroughly enjoys it while doing so - pig stabbing, bug eating, bow and arrow, dumpster digging ... I am sure there'e more :lol:

And I too love the new set.

pizzapie said:

I think you're on to something. It is kind of hard to separate the lighthearted moments from those moments where Lindsay is willing to step out and be daring. The energy created is great in both instances. ;)

A few pictures of Lindsay for everyone: :D
"DWF" pic1
"DWF" pic2

*credit for caps goes to csi-caps.com

Thanks for the caps. I love the second one. That scene was too cute. When the man called her Dorthy. :D

I like Linds curly hair, but I miss her straight hair.

Yeah, thanks for the caps audacity. I also like her sarcastic "Can't fool you" remark after that policeman noted her bagging the victim's hands. :lol:

Back