Life before Vegas- GSR fic

Juicy details hmmm? lol :lol:. I would but........can't :(.

Chapter 21

Catherine and the boys stormed through the halls. Catherinr batted the main doors to the lab open with both hands and walked to Grissom and Sara, the boys were in pursuit:

"So...a trick. Fair but foul."

"Here we go." said Sara, the venom in her voice was clear.

"Hey, I agree with the trick. I mean...I would have tried to get me back too. But...THE trick...evil. Oh and Sara, I advise that you rest. Pregnancy is...tiring, even for you." Catherine replied.

"Yeah, I know."

"So, I suppose you want to pour the questions onto us." Grissom assumed.

"Gil, never assume, it doesn't suit you. But...yes."

"When did this happen?" asked Nick.

"Were you drunk?" questioned Warrick.

"And...ARE YOU NUTS!?" finished Catherine.

"At the hotel in Florida after the dance, no we weren't drunk and NO we're not nuts." Grissom answered.

"I thought you would be happy." Sara said in a ashamed voice.

"We are, but...but Ecklie, the sheriff...Ecklie!" Catherine exclaimed.

"We don't care about Ecklie. We are raising this child, with your help or not. If you don't want to be yelled at by Conrad, I suggest you turn around and leave."

"We're not leaving you guys, well, at least I'm not." said Nick.

"No way, I'm in all the way man." agreed Warrick.

"Catherine." The boys said sternly.

"Of course I'm in."

"Hey, so am I." shouted Greg from the building doors. He sounded out of breath.

"Yeah, me too!" called Brass.

"So are we!" yelled Doc Robbins and David.

"Looks like everyone is in to help you." giggled Catherine.

"Uhh...how do they know?" asked Sara.

TBC :D :devil: :lol:

lol! Looks like it might have been Catherine's little slip-of-the-tongue that let them all in on it lol!
LOVE it as usual :p

lovelove
Xx Mia-Sara xX

mwa hahahaha ITS WAS ME!!!

just kidding.. I'm not a fictional charecter that has access to a computer in some odd way.

:lol: update.

Chapter 22

Sara looked at Grissom, he shrugged his shoulders. They crew walked up to the couple:

"Congrats guys." said Brass.

"How do you know?!" screamed Sara.

"Uhh, lab techs overheard Catherine."

"Catherine!" Grissom and Sara yelled in unison.

"Uh-oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for them to hear me."

"It's ok. Now we just have to deal with Ecklie sooner than we hoped." replied Grissom.

"Sara, when will your first hospital appointment be?" asked Doc Robbins. "If you want, I can refer you to a good midwife."

"Yeah, ok. I have not made an appointment yet, I will though. Who is the midwife?"

"My wife."

"Ok, I'll be in good hands."

"I'll tell her that I want her to look after a good friend and her...boyfriend, or is it fiance?"

Grissom gave a stern glance to Doc Robbins and then just smiled. "Aren't I a friend?"

"Of course you are."

Everyone laughed. They all then hugged Sara and shook hands with Grissom. They shouted: "Three cheers for Grissom and Sara. Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray."

"There will be NO congratulations just yet." Ecklie said from the building doors.

"Here we go." Grissom whispered to Sara.

"Yep, here comes the life of the party."

"Get to my office, both of you."

"Yes sir." They said together.

They pushed past him with laced fingers and walked to his office. Ecklie then followed in hot pursuit.

TBC :D :devil:

Back