Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: A gay friend of mine actually sort of is... He can't stand boys kissing girls, he says it makes him want to puke. :lol:
He's a weirdo, though, so it's not the only thing about him I don't get.
On the other hand, he has a lot of girlfriends, some of which are gay or bi, and he's always trying to convince me to hook up with one of them (I have a bf, but he doesn't seem to care).
The last girl he introduced to me, Martina, was a 16-year-old who wanted to kiss me after an hour we had known each other... Duh. Friends are strange. :lol:

LOL...16 year olds are weird. Come to think of it, I was 16 too... And I actually kissed a girl that I barely knew... hmm...

MiaCharlize said:
LOL...16 year olds are weird. Come to think of it, I was 16 too... And I actually kissed a girl that I barely knew... hmm...

*shakes head in disapproval* I knew you were horny, but I didn't think so much... *stops kidding* Had I liked her, I would have kissed her... But she wasn't my type. *glances at pics around the room* Nah, she wasn't at all. :eek:

One day I told my friends that I was going to become heterophobic because homophobic people made me mad...but I was just kidding.

Haha, I didn't kiss a girl 'til I knew I was gay...and I was 18. I actually didn't date (or kiss for that matter) anyone when I was 16.

The first girl I kissed was friend of mine, I was 13 and it wasn't even a real kiss. We were just foolin' around, it was like 'you would't dare to kiss her' and then we did...no big deal.
My first 'real' kiss was with a boy, some time later... I knew I was gay before that but I did it anyway. My first real kiss with a girl was when I was 14. We were 'sort of' together...funny story that...
But I didn't have a steady relationship until I was 16. Everything before that was more like trying things out.

The first (and only) guy i kissed was in grade 2. :lol:
i haven't ever been in a serious relationship before this one.
Although one time when i was 5 i chased a boy under a table to kiss him...the next time i saw him was 5 years later and my mom totally embarrassed me.
any way as you can tell, now i am gay!... actually i don't know if i'm bi or gay...hmmm, don't know how to tell... :p

Imperfect said:

when i was 5 i chased a boy under a table to kiss him...
Um...does that make sense?

any way as you can tell, now i am gay!... actually i don't know if i'm bi or gay...hmmm, don't know how to tell... :p
Well, if you've never (except for one or two times) kissed a guy and never wanted to I'd say you're probably gay, but then, I don't know if you ever wanted to and just didn't do it.
In the end it doesn't really matter though, you seem to be in a happy relationship with a girl. Who cares who you'll be with in 10 years ;)

Think I've said this before but labels are for clothes, not for people. You are what you are.

MiaCharlize said:
Imperfect said:

when i was 5 i chased a boy under a table to kiss him...
Um...does that make sense?

Well, she never said she caught him :)

Think I've said this before but labels are for clothes, not for people. You are what you are.

That's so true!

Posted by suave_elle:

Have any of you actually watched the L WORD, to understand these community better? What do you think of them? And if you are one of them, please do share with us the reactions you get from society, your peers when you go public about it..It is actually really interesting ... :)

My opinion: Watching L word doesn't make you understand 'the community'. It's a TV show aiming for entertainment and high viewer rates.

I'd rather say, those who don't have first hand experience find their prejudices confirmed on that show.
It's a start as far as raising awareness of lesbianism. The show states clearly 'lesbians exist, they're everywhere'. But anything beyond that is just very one-dimensinal writing. I've said this before in another thread (one that was locked a while ago) that I think the L word is enjoyable as long as you consider it a comedy.

Allright, this is my opinion about gay's and how they are treated:
First of all, I don't know any gay's, but I really think the are very nice. I have nothing against them. However, I'm not gay. Some people think I am, because sometimes I do so-called "Gay-things". I'm just a sensitive boy, with a bright look on life, and I want to talk about everything. Further, I think gay-marriage should be allowed. They are also human. Gay's should not be discriminated. They are people.
More to say? Hmm, at first hand, no. :confused: Maybe later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back