Let's Talk Gay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

Wouldn't it be weird if gay people were heterophobic??????????????????

tehteh.....random :p

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL...I know some who are :D

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

:lol: A gay friend of mine actually sort of is... He can't stand boys kissing girls, he says it makes him want to puke. :lol:
    He's a weirdo, though, so it's not the only thing about him I don't get.
    On the other hand, he has a lot of girlfriends, some of which are gay or bi, and he's always trying to convince me to hook up with one of them (I have a bf, but he doesn't seem to care).
    The last girl he introduced to me, Martina, was a 16-year-old who wanted to kiss me after an hour we had known each other... Duh. Friends are strange. :lol:

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL...16 year olds are weird. Come to think of it, I was 16 too... And I actually kissed a girl that I barely knew... hmm...

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*shakes head in disapproval* I knew you were horny, but I didn't think so much... *stops kidding* Had I liked her, I would have kissed her... But she wasn't my type. *glances at pics around the room* Nah, she wasn't at all. :eek:

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

One day I told my friends that I was going to become heterophobic because homophobic people made me mad...but I was just kidding.

Haha, I didn't kiss a girl 'til I knew I was gay...and I was 18. I actually didn't date (or kiss for that matter) anyone when I was 16.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The first girl I kissed was friend of mine, I was 13 and it wasn't even a real kiss. We were just foolin' around, it was like 'you would't dare to kiss her' and then we did...no big deal.
    My first 'real' kiss was with a boy, some time later... I knew I was gay before that but I did it anyway. My first real kiss with a girl was when I was 14. We were 'sort of' together...funny story that...
    But I didn't have a steady relationship until I was 16. Everything before that was more like trying things out.

8. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

The first (and only) guy i kissed was in grade 2. :lol:
    i haven't ever been in a serious relationship before this one.
    Although one time when i was 5 i chased a boy under a table to kiss him...the next time i saw him was 5 years later and my mom totally embarrassed me.
    any way as you can tell, now i am gay!... actually i don't know if i'm bi or gay...hmmm, don't know how to tell... :p

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Um...does that make sense?

Well, if you've never (except for one or two times) kissed a guy and never wanted to I'd say you're probably gay, but then, I don't know if you ever wanted to and just didn't do it.
    In the end it doesn't really matter though, you seem to be in a happy relationship with a girl. Who cares who you'll be with in 10 years ;)

Think I've said this before but labels are for clothes, not for people. You are what you are.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Well, she never said she caught him :)

That's so true!

11. wibble

wibble Corpse

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

My opinion: Watching L word doesn't make you understand 'the community'. It's a TV show aiming for entertainment and high viewer rates.

13. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

but i would say to those who dont know anything about the lez community. it' a start...

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'd rather say, those who don't have first hand experience find their prejudices confirmed on that show.
    It's a start as far as raising awareness of lesbianism. The show states clearly 'lesbians exist, they're everywhere'. But anything beyond that is just very one-dimensinal writing. I've said this before in another thread (one that was locked a while ago) that I think the L word is enjoyable as long as you consider it a comedy.

15. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

Allright, this is my opinion about gay's and how they are treated:
    First of all, I don't know any gay's, but I really think the are very nice. I have nothing against them. However, I'm not gay. Some people think I am, because sometimes I do so-called "Gay-things". I'm just a sensitive boy, with a bright look on life, and I want to talk about everything. Further, I think gay-marriage should be allowed. They are also human. Gay's should not be discriminated. They are people.
    More to say? Hmm, at first hand, no. :confused: Maybe later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.