Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so cold today. In PE, we had to run 4 perimeters and it was raining and then my PE teacher turned on the sprinklers to "motivate" us to run faster. Well, all it did for me was get me soaking wet. It was like 50 degrees outside, which is weird because usually at this time of year, it is like 100 degrees or so. I am FREEZING!!!!

Beautiful day today not hot but cool and nice. The weekend was kind of wet and bit ugly nothing compare to today though

It's very sunny today, although it’s really windy, I nearly lost my washing in the garden. :lol: At the moment it's about 19c. :)

It's sunny here but hurricane Gordon is approaching,well,the remains of hurricane Gordon,so I guess tomorrow will be windy.
Poor thing must be disoriented because hurricanes go on the opposite direction and they never arrive here.

Lake effect rain this morning, cloudy right now, suppost to be this way off and on throughout the day. With high winds, and lows in the 50's, Fall is a coming quickly.

I really dislike the way the weather has been acting, its either way to hot, not so nice humidy, way to chilly, down right damp, I think out of this entire season we have had 2 good days that with the breeze it was just right. Sunny, and warm with low humidy and the breeze just bringing it all together.

I am so hoping for a mild winter, I don't mind snow, as long as it stays on the grass and off the roads, drives and sidewalks lol, Oh and not cold to the extreme. :D

I really like the weather. Is cool in the morning and hot in the afternoon. Im home in the morning so i dont have to deal with the hot weather cause im at work at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back