Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real warm today, about 25c. It's quite cool in the office, I didn't realise how warm it was until I went out to lunch - I was melting. :eek:

Very very hot, it is currently 26c but was hotter earlier. I am so grateful for the wind, even if it is really strong and quite warm!

It's finally getting cold here! This morning it was freezing outside and it's still pretty chilly now. I'm so glad the hot days are gone. :)

It's been quite warm here today - about 25 or 26 Celsius, with not much clouds, but quite windy at times. Tomorrow should be cooler though :)

It rained here last night. But the sun's out now. New Mexico weather is funny. The weather changes every 5 minutes.

It was cold, raining, and miserable outside. Great way to start of autumn huh? :p

*moves to Miami* :lol:

Well, the way to start the autumn here was like 27c, and really sunny. But now it's miserable, we'll see.

It's been raining non-stop for about 6 hours. It's still fairly warm though. It's about 22c, nothing worse than rain and humidity. *sighs*

Same here Tink - I started getting hot in my room earlier, though now the rain seems to have stopped and the air is cooler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back