Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: my best post will be this post.. I'm looking at two Alan Rickmans now :lol: (aka Kate and Ducky's avvies).. I think I'll linger around here for a while and drool a bit :p

So the weather is still prettaaaayy hot.. around 30C I think.. heatwaving my way through the day!

It's too hot! :eek: I hate heatwaves. :(

I think today is going to top about 34c as well as tomorrow. Hopefully it will cool down a bit Thursday and Friday. :)

Hoooooooottttt !!!!
35ºC,in the south there are more than 40ºC but I'm from the north and I'm not use to it.
So I'm going to the beach. :cool:

Tinkerbell said:

Me too Tink - I'm all for a bit of warm weather but this is too much :eek: Now they're saying tomorrow will be up to 39 Celsius *cries* I hope that won't be in Oxford :eek:

^ dear gawd wibble, I sure don't hope (as actually always) that that weather is coming our way :eek:

*checks internet* nopes, it says tomorrow will be 32 where I live.. still hot though!

wibble said:
Tinkerbell said:

Me too Tink - I'm all for a bit of warm weather but this is too much :eek: Now they're saying tomorrow will be up to 39 Celsius *cries* I hope that won't be in Oxford :eek:

Woah holy hell, where did it say that! :eek: :eek: That's well hot...haahahahahahaahha..yes..HOT. :p

I think it's going to be about 33C for me today! :cool:
Hah..it's going to be over 24C OVERNIGHT. I dont think Im looking forward to a good night sleeps tonight. :(

Anyway, WISH ME GOOD LUCK. Im off to town now. :p

Why on earth other parts of Europe get all the fun? In wintertime they get colder weather than we do and summer time they get hotter weather... now, I'm happy it's not +30c but still.

I heard it on the news this morning when I got up :(

Oh, and good luck kazzy - I walked about 2 and a half miles down into the city earlier. It was boiling then already, and even though I took the bus back, I feel like I've run a marathon :eek:

I think I might try to take a nap this afternoon.

It's 36 degrees here! I'm NOT joking! The Forces of Evil are still making me go to school and work my a$$ off and the school is suffering powercuts because of the heat melting the wires.

It's also sunny, but by the end of the week we're meant to be getting thunder storms, but it's still meant to be very hot.

According to forecasters tomorrow could well be the hottest July day for more than 100 years. :eek:

Man, are there any other Brits out there really not looking forward to tomorrow! :eek: :lol:

I'm certainly not ^ :eek: If it wasn't for a doctor's appointment that I've had booked for about a month now and can't really change it, I wouldn't be going out tomorrow. *hugs her fan* I need AC - now :(

If Im going to town tomorrow, Im so popping into the bank for no reason except for they've got REALLY good air conditioners. :lol:

^^^ That is so true, I went into my bank this afternoon and it was like walking into a fridge *sighs* It was lovely. :lol:

Everytime I read the news websites or hear the radio it seems to get worse. :eek: I just heard a newscaster announce, " If you think today has been hot, you ain't seen nothing yet!" :eek: :rolleyes:

Yeah, all I keep hearing is 'dry and hot' and 'it's gonna be even hotter tomorrow'. Well, that's just great :mad:

I don't know about anyone else, but this heat is starting to make me feel ill. I'm so glad I don't have a full-time job at the moment, and I can laze around at home if I want to. Though I am supposed to be working on my thesis, but it's so hot I just don't have the energy to even think straight :eek:

As for AC, yeah I agree with you two on that :lol: Actually, I want to clamber into one of those freezer fridges in Sainsbury's and stay there til the weekend :lol:

We should make like a rememberance day for all those that don't make it through tomorrow, :lol: and salute all those who survive! :lol:

Well, I'm setting out my swimming pool tonight, the water is ICY cold at the bottom and just standing near the water freezes me. NOW, guess where I'll be after school....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back