Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know exactly how hot it is outside, but I'm perspiring... It's 30 C in my condo (about 90 F), no air conditioning, only a small fan, and I wanted to go swimming a little, to refresh myself, but the water in the pool is too dirty and sandy... Maybe tonight will be better. I hope...

Today it got up around 90F, luckilly I installed an air connditioner in my bedroom yesterday. The part of the weather got really bad was the humidity it was around 70%.

I think I'm gonna change this thread to "Let's NOT talk about the weather" :lol: It's about 30 Celsius here at the moment. Yup, the heatwave is still here, and it's supposed to be reaching 35 Celsius on Wednesday, which will make England even hotter than the Canary Islands :eek:

Fortunately, it is much less humid than the last heatwave we had the other week. This one seems more of a dry heat, which is better :)

Luckily, it will be cooling down on Thursday, fingers crossed.

And another heatwave here too :) It's alright.. I'm getting a tan, bedroom is being fanned as we speak.. not too well, but well enough for me to be able to sleep in the hottest room of the house :rolleyes: I dunno, but I feel this is some kind of punishment, because there's another bedroom empty on the other side of the hallway, which is the coolest room of the house, but noooo, I'm not allowed to make it my room - ok, this does make sense since I'll be moving out hopefully next month anyway.. am I rambling?? :rolleyes:

Well let's put it that it is now 2:45am & I am still having to have a nice wet, cold facecloth next to me - it is BOILING!!! It had better cool down on Thursday as they say it is going to, it is my birthday on Thursday :D Just way too hot now...

hmm, its's been pretty cold today. and i couldnt wear pants either caus of my stupid school uniform that is a dress, so my legs were cold... *sigh* but other then that, it's been a fairly sunny day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back