Let Love In - A CSX RP

{*hits* Cath/Nick duh}

Catherine woke up and notice she fell asleep in her office, and looked around, "Hope nobody saw that"

(*squeaks* Child abuse!..... *pause*.. uhm..)

Nick had to pass by Catherine's office to get to the breakroom, looking in out of pure curiosity. He hadn't seen her sleeping, but there was that immistakable tire look across her face. Nick stopped in the hall and chuckled, looking through the glass door to her.

Catherine stood up, and fixed her clothes, and hair, "I'm good, yeah, I'm good" and noticed Nick, and looked at him, and lightly waved and mumbled, "God I hope he didn't see me"

Nick ended up grinning like usual, stepping up to her door and opening it a bit. "Buenos dias, chica. Como esta?" he asked in fluent Spanish.

Catherine looked at him, "Tired, you?"

{At least thats what me and Cathy thinks you asked, :lol: }

(o__o It's basic Spanish to know I said, "Good morning, girl. How are you?" :p)

"Pretty good, if I do say so myself," Nick replied with a smile. "Didn't you go home at all?"

{ahh.. I gotta tell Cathy she was right :lol: sure, honey! }

Catherine thought about lying, but then knew Nick would catch her up in it, "No, Slept here"

Grissom came up behind Nick and Catherine "Did you get any work done on your case, because we are swapped and could really use you help on some other cases?" He had been asking anyone on his team that he ran into.

Catherine sighed, She really didn't want to work anymore then she had to. Her eyes pleaded with Nick to get her, and him, both out of it.

"Oh I see-" Nick nearly jumped out of his skin when Grissom came up behind him, not expecting his supervisor to come out of no where as quietly as he did. Nick had a hand clamped over his chest as he looked around to face Grissom, catching the look on Catherine's face. "I'm not quite done my case you assigned me. Lot more twists and turns than I thought. I was actually going to ask for Catherine's help," Nick replied, telling a small white lie, but truthful about the case. "Did you try Greg or Rick?"

"I haven't found them, either of you two happen to know where they are?" Griss said, before leaving them.

(Anyone mind doing Warrick, Amanda really hate RPing to herself)

{I can't play him, due to oddness and the fact that they're may be a nice little LH/W thing...But...Alexx needs a time frame again. Post-Way To Go, or Pre-Way to Go? Personally, I like Post, but whatever.}

As another small smile etched it's self into his lips, Greg couldn't help but want to swim away in those eyes of hers. However, Greg Sanders was done with the eye-swimming thing, and since it was Sofia, he knew that he couldn't anyway. He wanted to, oh did he want to, but he couldn't.

xxx

Dark hair in her face as her head hung low, Sara Sidle was pretty much engrossed in the paper she was reading. No, it wasn't something that was important at all. On the contrary, it was a simple over-view of her case that she finished, and she was only reading it due to the total boredness that had overcome her. But poor Sara, who wasn't looking where she was going, ran into...

BurnedToast said:
{I can't play him, due to oddness and the fact that they're may be a nice little LH/W thing...But...Alexx needs a time frame again. Post-Way To Go, or Pre-Way to Go? Personally, I like Post, but whatever.}

(I'll be Warrick)

"Woah girl." Warrick Brown said, as he acidentally ran into Sara while walking out of the break room.

Back