Let Love In - A CSX RP

Nick looked over to Catherine, nodding a bit. "Didn't even get time to tell him where they are," he said with a soft chuckle. "Anyways.. You're off the hook for now."

Catherine touched his arm, "I wouldn't let you get docked for anything, Nicky" and looked at the file on her desk, "Just this one case, You?"

"Me? The one I just mentioned. It was starting to give me a headache, looking through security video so I decided to get some coffee from the breakroom, when I saw you just waking up," Nick replied, tilting his head to the side.

Catherine looked embarassed, he did see, "Oh wow, um, sorry you had to see that, um, need any help?" Of course not, Catherine. He probably just wants to get away from you.

Nick grinned, reaching out to gently fix a lock of her hair. "It's all right. If you get done early, I could use some help I guess.." he replied, having kept his hand up a little longer than needed, dropping it to his side again. What's getting into you, Stokes? he thought.

Uh..." Sara began, looking at Warrick as Grissom asked them about working another case. In case anybody was wondering, she was looking for some form of an excuse. However, she looked back at him, and allowed a small sigh to fall out of her mouth. "Fine." She agreed, moving a stray lock of dark hair away from her face.

{*hits Lynn in the head* YOU NEVER FORGET THE BLONDE CHICK, LYNN!}

"Good. Sara you are on a 419 over at the Monte Carlo." Then not waiting for a reply from Warrick "Warrick, you've got a 401B (Car Accident with Ingury) over on the strip." He didn't wait for a reply, before heading off to find Greg.

"He's in a good mood." Warrick said to Sara after Griss was safely out of ear shot.

Quickly biting her lip to keep from giggling in a girlish way, Sara practicly shoved her nose into the casefile. "You think so?" She questioned Warrick, without looking up. After all, giving herself away would be a bad, bad thing to do.

{*raises eyebrow at Alexx* What are you talking about?}

Catherine smiled at Nick, she didn't know why but she liked him touching her. She ran her hand over his shoulder, "Yeah, I'll help"

{I saw no Sofia post, Lynn. That upsets me almost as much as when you forget a certain someone in another RPG.}

"Oh, yeah...I'm fine." Sara said, nodding her head before finally looking up at Warrick. She had the urge to say, 'It's Grissom you want to worry about, when was the last time he was chipper?', however, she didn't.

Back