Let Love In - A CSX RP

Back story:

Sofia and Allen had been going out for ten months at this time. They basically lived together, when they were not over at his house, they were at her's. She thought she had loved him. Then one day, she came to his house after work and she found the door unlock, which he never did. She openned it, and found him sitting on the couch, dead. That was six months ago.

Since then she has been moody and withdrawn. She hasn't been on a date. Greg is starting to get really worried. He understands what it is like to lose a loved-one, but Sofia has also been skipping work. He confronts her about it.

Which brings us to now.

Aww, poor Sofia. I bet Allen was an ass, yeah, that's it. ^^;;

Anywho, was this supposed to be starting right now?

*gets wacked in the head by Lynn* What the hell was that for?!

{Oh you know what that was for, Al!}

Sofia walked down the hallway of the lab, she didn't really want to be there right now, but she decided to come in..She avoided everyone and everything, that was what she thought anyways, She ran right into.....

Greg stopped abruptly once a familiar blonde smacked into him. After taking a moment to regain his balence, he looked down at Sofia with a concerned expression. "You okay?" He questioned her, seeking confirmation that the woman was fine. Greg had always cared about Sofia deeply, so he wanted to make sure that she was perfectly fine.

{Because I wanted to pair Heather with Nicky?}

{Why, yes, that might have a ringer to it, *whacks you again*}

Sofia looked down, doing anything but looking into his eyes, "Oh yeah, I'm perfect"

{Mmm, we could pair Heather with Warrick...}

Greg frowned, before saying, "Okay. If you say so, Sofia." With a small hint of a disbelieving tone setting into his voice.

{Works with me}

Sofia nodded, and finally raised her eyes to stare into his. She could drown in those eyes, but she knew she couldn't.

(*waits for a moment to bring Nick in* ... *pause* ..*sees what Alexx wants to do* .... BAH?!?! O__o Well I guess Texans have experience with riding crops........)

(Guessin'.. Cath/Nick or Nick/Sara.. *shrugs*)

Nick was wandering down the hall of the lab, looking around curiously as he made his way to the break room. He'd woken up just a couple hours earlier and was too lazy to make anything to drink or eat.

Back