Let Love In - A CSX RP

Greg hurried to the locker room, his heart just about to jump out of his chest, due to nervousness. Though, he wasn't looking where he was going and ran right into...

xxx

After finding that the 419 that Grissom had given her was a false alarm, Sara had returned to the Crime Lab with an annoyed expression. Quite frankly, she was prepared to bite her boss's head off for sending her out there, without anything to do. However, she was stopped when Greg slammed into her...

Nick grinned a bit before starting to fill her in. "It's one of those cases when there's about ten different suspects. Half are telling one story, and half are telling another..."

(My ideas for a case.. are gone)

BurnedToast said:
Slightly out of characterly, Sara placed a friendly hand on Warrick's shoulder. "I hope it works out." Offering him a smile, she began to walk away. That was, after all, her cue to leave. If he didn't want her to, then he could stop her...

Warrick watched her leave, feeling a nagging feeling in his gut. He shook his head and decided to get to work.

"Damnit." Sara said, catching her balance.
Greg looked at the brunette, an apologetic expression on his face. "Sorry."
Looking at him, Sara nodded her head. "It's okay...What are you in such a hurry for?" The question slipped over her lips, curiousity getting the better of the woman.
"I'm...uh...going out with Sofia in a few minutes." He explained quickly, in a hushed sort of voice. Keeping back a laugh, Sara looked at him again. "Well, good luck." She offered, before leaving Greg and allowing him to carry on with...whatever it was that he was doing.

Nick walked with Catherine to the lab he was working in, pulling the evidence out of a box and laying it out on the table. "So.. This is what I got thusfar," he said, showing her the casefile.

Nick pinched the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb. "No.. The victim was stabbed, but I can't find the freakin' thing," he said before looking over crime scene photos.

Back