Let Love In - A CSX RP

Sofia smiled, "Your welcome", and started to get nervous again. that silence thing was taking over..

"Hey," Greg began, almost as if he was afraid of the silence that threatened to take them hostage again. "Do you want to grab dinner later?"

A bright smile split his face as she heard her reply. Greg Sanders had been so positive that she would say 'no', but, obviously, he was quite wrong.

Catherine smiled at Nick, she didn't know why but she liked him touching her. She ran her hand over his shoulder, "Yeah, I'll help"

Nick's heart was pounding at that point, biting the inside of his cheek. Sick.. I'm sick.. that's it, he convinced himself. Smiling to Catherine he then said, "How long do you think you're goin' to be?"

Catherine smiled at him, still rubbing his shoulder, "A few minutes?"
====
Sofia watched him leave, "Oh my god, I have to get ready!", and ran out of the room to get ready.

"All right, I'll be in the break room waitin'," Nick replied with a smile. He reached out and gently touched her arm before reluctantly pulling away and heading off down the hall towards the break room.

Catherine looked at the report, and hurried up, she didn't want to miss working with Nick..She finished in a few minutes, and walked into the breakroom and saw Nick, She leaned sexy against the doorway, "Hey Stokes"

Nick looked up from the newspaper he'd taken to reading and raised a brow, looking over her pose for a moment. "Hello Willows," he replied with a smirk.

Catherine smirked back at him, and walked over towards him in a sexy way, and touched his arm, and sat beside him.

Nick leaned back in his seat, watching her walk over with his head tilted to the side. "I take it you're done?" he asked. "And I'm guessing you picked up that walk from when you were a dancer?"

Back