Let Love In - A CSX RP

Grissom hung up his phone, and walked into the hall. He went to look for Sara, who should be back in by now, actually he was just putting of going to ask for a temp. "There you are." He said to the brunette, his expersion was still of downfall

Johnny used to work at the docks (Listening to that song, don't mind me)

Warrick smiled "Your the bomb."

She smiled, and sat into the chair that was beside his bed, and scooted it a bit closer, and wrapped her hands around his, "Of course"

toomuchovertime said:
I'll take Grissom if no one else has already. ETA- I see Griss is taken. How bout Hodges?

I'd rather not give up Griss, you can have Hodges though.

(Meanwhile back at the hospitial)

Warrick rubbed her hair softly.

{Sorry, Lynn, I got lost and the compass wasn't helping much...<--pad PoTC pun.}

iheartnickcath said:
Sofia felt herself blush at his smile, His smiles have always made her weak in the knees, "You're cute when you do that"

Greg had a look of pride placed upon his face when she commented on him. It was almost like Sara's 'I could really kiss you right now.' comment had been, unexpected, but able to make him rather overjoyed. Of course, Sofia was a far cry from being Sara, but that didn't matter much. Greg's long not-so-secreted crush on Sara had ended when he met Sofia...Fancy that. "Am I now?" He questioned her with a quizzical look encasing his features.

xxx

AmandaSzmanda said:
Grissom hung up his phone, and walked into the hall. He went to look for Sara, who should be back in by now, actually he was just putting of going to ask for a temp. "There you are." He said to the brunette, his expersion was still of downfall.

Sara's mouth hung open slightly as he called her. "Oh, hey." She greeted, a small smile forming upon her lips as he grew closer to her. Though, once the expression on his face sunk into her skin a bit, that smile faded away. "What's up?"

{Now if only Lauren will come back}

Sofia smiled at him, in almost a smirk way, "Yeah, I love everything about you" She blurted out before realizing what she said, and realized, she wanted him to know she was interested.

-----

Tina blushed, he made her feel special with just that look, "I love you" she softly whispered to him, and brought her lips to his.

Back