Let Love In - A CSX RP

(I have no clue where my Nicky is.... I didn't know we were doing GSR in here...)

Tina laughed, "Your funny when you want to be"

Sofia turned towards him, giving him a light smile, this was still a bit odd, "So" repeating what he said.

"Thinkin' about you.. Us.. Where we could be going with this in the future," Nick told her with a light shrug.

(Right here >.>)

(We aren't doing GSR because I'm Grissom and won't allow it)

Grissom, getting no answear from Nick, dialed Catherine's number.

Warrick smiled "We knew that too"

Catherine ran her hand through his hair, "Where do you want to go?" she asked with a smile, and saw her cell vibrating in her bag, "I'm going to ignore that"

Tina let out a burst of laughter, "I love you"

"I love you too." Warrick said, chuckeling along with his wife.

When the phone switched to the voice mail, Grissom hung up and called Sara.

Nick glanced at her bag for a moment before looking up to Catherine. "If you say so.. I don't know yet. Somewhere with you."

Tina smiled, "So what are you ordering?"

Catherine winked at him, and kissed him, "Anywhere with you, works for me"

Just then the waitress came back. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yeah I'll have a T-Bone steak, medium done."

"And you?" She asked, looking at Tina.

{Amanda sucks. -pouts- And Cat is with Nicky...Okay...Sara will be alone. HAHA! Or...There is always Hodges, I guess.}

"What do you want to get to eat?" He asked her, deciding it best to find something to eat, rather then drive around Vegas aimlessly all day.

{Oh...No, I missed that...Sorry Amanda.}

Greg frowned, now faced with the choice of where to eat. "There's a diner down the streat." He said, nodding his head in the direction of the diner. Once, after a long day of work, Sara had boldly asked him why they always ate there. 'Tradition' He would reply, but the actual reason was because he didn't have much money and it was cheep...Tradition was just easier to say.

Greg looked over at her in an interested way; waiting for an answer.

xxx

Raising an eyebrow, Sara frowned as she heard her phone ringing. Taking it in her hand, the woman's brown eyes scanned over the name. "Grissom?" She said with mild interest, though, slightly surprised. Flipping it up, she pressed the phone to her ear. "Sidle." Sara greeted the man on the other end.

Sofia noticed the place, and looked at it for a few minutes, then realized he was waiting on an answer, "Oh yeah sure it sounds fine"

"Okay," He said, a confident smile creeping onto his face. Greg had come up with a good idea, one that Sofia aproved of, and that made him feel...good. Sure, it may have sounded corny, but impressing the girl you had a crush on was certainly something to feel good about. Greg had learned that with Sara, though, that ended badly. He wasn't one to want to talk about it...

Sofia licked her lips as they got closer, and felt her stomach growl a bit, She was hungry. She glanced at him a few times, She could fall in love with him, but still wasn't sure.

Back